Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would not surprise me one bit if the mum has cut all ties.. loaf is honestly just a totally tit human.
She often thinks that because her family are in Adelaide they won’t hear or know about what she does (because ofcourse Adelaide is soooo backward according to loaf) but we all have eyes, brains and the internet.
They’ve seen and they know…

She is a sick human who fucks everything and everyone she touches… I do feel very sorry for her children because they didn’t pick her as a mum but I hope when they’re old enough that they will cut her out and reconnect with their wider families (on both sides)…
Loaf is toxic and needs to just go away and try to be a better human…

Reactions: 10
Funny how she only posts life updates after it is discussed on where she is on tattle .
also funny how she always goes MIA after a new intake on project poo

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Funny how she only posts life updates after it is discussed on where she is on tattle .
also funny how she always goes MIA after a new intake on project poo
I imagine it’s hard work doing all that back end coding for her clients’ meals plans 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Arghh she disgusts me so much but when her followers reach out with their own struggles she still makes it about her. How hard is it to show some compassion to someone that shared about their loss but she had to mention her nana that passed months ago as if it just happened so turn it back onto her. I’ve seen it on so many comments of hers, typical narcissistic 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Arghh she disgusts me so much but when her followers reach out with their own struggles she still makes it about her. How hard is it to show some compassion to someone that shared about their loss but she had to mention her nana that passed months ago as if it just happened so turn it back onto her. I’ve seen it on so many comments of hers, typical narcissistic 🙄
I couldn’t get over her comment about snowboarding while 33 weeks pregnant with the twins!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else still having issues seeing her page? It’s so bizarre, I’ve seen her latest post appearing in my feed and her stories also came up, but when I click her profile it still gives me this malarkey? My age is set correctly too so I have no idea what’s going on 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Anyone else still having issues seeing her page? It’s so bizarre, I’ve seen her latest post appearing in my feed and her stories also came up, but when I click her profile it still gives me this malarkey? My age is set correctly too so I have no idea what’s going on 🤷🏽‍♀️
I did the other day… it was because my DOB wasn’t on my Instagram only fb but it wouldn’t let me add it in 🤷🏽‍♀️ It’s fine now just didn’t work for a day

Reactions: 3
At a guess they are in Cardrona or QT NZ. Which is why daddio was at the GC airport so they all flew out together.

Worried about the toxic ingredients in mascara, yet injects every area of her face, has literal plastic in her breasts, bleaches her hair, injects roids and fake tans every 2nd day. But sure loaf - mascara is your issue 💅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she really say how hydrating the mascara was. Hydrating?! I’ve never thought my eyelashes were particularly dry ??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why her face is so puffy in the YouTube videos and not so puffy in everything else! 🤷🏻‍♀️

I had to uninstall and reinstall Insta and then it was fine! I had the same problem with Loaf and Emmy’s page at the same time but all good now 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
She is so boring lately, I can’t even be bothered hating on her 😂 Forgetting to check in on her at this point…

• Haha
Reactions: 11