Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she still use’s Andrew’s gift from Christmas 2 years ago the picnic rug. I suppose it is a athletically pleasing for the gram though so why not still use it. Also, she is starving. The way she sucks the life out of the poor straw in her ice coffee drink it looks like she is trying to get maximum intake happening.
---
The ever changing face of the breadstick .
Rough .
She looks so rough. Like a druggy who has coffee and no regular food. She ain’t on 2400 cals.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I love that she still use’s Andrew’s gift from Christmas 2 years ago the picnic rug. I suppose it is a athletically pleasing for the gram though so why not still use it. Also, she is starving. The way she sucks the life out of the poor straw in her ice coffee drink it looks like she is trying to get maximum intake happening.
---

She looks so rough. Like a druggy who has coffee and no regular food. She ain’t on 2400 cals.
She definitely looks like one of those corner hookers that hit up cars at red lights

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Excuse me, baby girl! I eat over 3,000 calories a day and that includes 3 Magnums! You have no idea what I’m going through, so be kind. 🌈 ✨ 🦄 I’m a big believer in sharing the scar and not the wound but when I do, you will regret calling me a junkie. I’m just so blessed that Nick takes me to all my doctors appointments. One day I woke up at millionaire hour and manifested a fourth husband dream guy and that’s what I’ve found. I’ll manifest some kindness and realigned energy for you babe. Look into your future memories and you’ll feel so ashamed that you were so toxic talking about me on the internet. I’m just a stranger on the internet with a pure heart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Excuse me, baby girl! I eat over 3,000 calories a day and that includes 3 Magnums! You have no idea what I’m going through, so be kind. 🌈 ✨ 🦄 I’m a big believer in sharing the scar and not the wound but when I do, you will regret calling me a junkie. I’m just so blessed that Nick takes me to all my doctors appointments. One day I woke up at millionaire hour and manifested a fourth husband dream guy and that’s what I’ve found. I’ll manifest some kindness and realigned energy for you babe. Look into your future memories and you’ll feel so ashamed that you were so toxic talking about me on the internet. I’m just a stranger on the internet with a pure heart.
1% bby gurl

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---

lmao was the rug before or after the boujee coffee machine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cheers sis appreciate the effort.
---
lmao was the rug before or after the boujee coffee machine
The lovebomb period… first few weeks of their courtship.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s got no idea…dim or dime fuckhead
If your daughters are so special why did you unalive one
You are one fake fucker
I hate you loaf
I hate the way she speaks about “embracing weirdness” like she is some kind of weird special creature
When in fact her “weirdness” is just her being a c#%*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The ever changing face of the breadstick .
Rough .
She is looking really dusty these days.
Those extensions are ratty & her skin looks dull.
She actually looks miserable.
It is completely ridiculous to me she’s trying to promote health is wealth.

🤷🏻‍♀️ You reap what you sow, get what you deserve, and karma is always going to get you.
Suck it Loaf, looks like your reckoning has arrived.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A.) You’re not “sensitive to caffeine”, you’re a tweaker.
B.) If she was my mum, acting a fool off her tits constantly, I’d be bleeping hor-ri-fied!
What an embarrassment. I can only imagine the conversations between her kid’s school mates, let alone their mate’s parents. She has got to be the laughing stock of both their schools.

P.S. Sophie - people think you look like a man primarily because you’ve completely fucked your face up and look like a full on transvestite. The ugly concrete tits don’t help. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10