Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, she has put pixies on the wallpaper of the girls bedroom. So bleeping sad and just so bleeping weird. One day they will grow and realise what mum did.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I didn’t realise there was wallpaper on the girls room, looks like wallpaper glue that hasn’t been scraped off
I also cannot stand the way she drinks, I don’t know what it is, the lips, the tongue, or the way she chews her drinks

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg, she has put pixies on the wallpaper of the girls bedroom. So bleeping sad and just so bleeping weird. One day they will grow and realise what mum did.
That wallpaper is hideous.

Reactions: 5
I've been with my husband 17 years & if he said he was getting a tattoo of my name I'd cringe & tell him no!! Yet she's had 2 'husbands' do it after a month?! Sounds like her way of controlling them!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The girls aren’t actually sick, they’re just sick of Sophie’s tit. A good reason to just hide away in their rooms and not need to talk to her or boyfriend number 91 this financial year.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn’t realise there was wallpaper on the girls room, looks like wallpaper glue that hasn’t been scraped off
I also cannot stand the way she drinks, I don’t know what it is, the lips, the tongue, or the way she chews her drinks
Probably because she appears to be giving her drink bottle oral sex

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That’s because you don’t eat food on her drug & steroid diet.
This is why she’s always ‘so’ sick & manages to dehydrate herself for a hospital visit post.
The only thing that goes in her mouth is 🍆

Reactions: 4
How can they have so much sickness? I have a toddler in daycare and we aren't even as sick as them. I think she convinces the girls they are sick so she can continue to play the victim in her narrative. It's literally every single weekend someone is sick

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How can they have so much sickness? I have a toddler in daycare and we aren't even as sick as them. I think she convinces the girls they are sick so she can continue to play the victim in her narrative. It's literally every single weekend someone is sick
They’re not sick.

Reactions: 7
Even her nips don’t want anything to do with her . She is looking one way and her nipple the other .
the amount she has paid for those things you would most definitely want all eyes on the road .
duck she is a peanut

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Even her nips don’t want anything to do with her . She is looking one way and her nipple the other .
the amount she has paid for those things you would most definitely want all eyes on the road .
duck she is a peanut
The fact they have been stitched back on multiple times too surely the surgeon would get them symmetrical.

Reactions: 9