Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That moment Snake realises The Bod & her community can’t compete with EBT
Congratulations to Adam and his team

This young man just bought himself a Lamborghini and here we have Loaf is losing it over the $1900 it costs her in unopened emails, she smells of desperation
Here’s my feedback
I don’t have FOMO & I didn’t secure a spot coz project poo is full of tit and is overpriced, you’re not a qualified nutritionist, you copy & paste other people’s recipes.
You’re as dumb as dog shit, can’t string two words together U are TOXIC & a compulsive liar.

Side note
Stay tuned, we’ll be seeing snake in the near future on a spruiking bed sheets and quilt covers at some manky bed linen store, the end is imminent
You reap what you sow Sophie Watson #KARMA

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Good on Adam. I had to unfollow him as he seems like a stuck up tosser. Hope he enjoys his car though

Reactions: 14
Oh yeah… Kylie is definitely toxic. Just like all her previous thousands of ex friends AND her mum
No wonder she’s so cut throat. Just keeps attracting users and abusers who want nothing but her fame.

Reactions: 8
That’s probably related to old mate with the lambo who is seeing the success that Doph desperately wants.

Reactions: 6
It’s a very odd thing for the Loafster to post. First being that she drive a g wagon. It’s sort of a sports car, but more importantly it’s worth almost half a fucking million dollars. So essentially she is that dumbass who’s essentially putting herself down
She also doesn’t mow her own lawn. We know this because she told us on her poddy when complaining that ‘Nath doesn’t do shit’

She just gets fucking more and more stupider..

Reactions: 10
When baby girl saw someone else posted that health is wealth, she got so excited at the thought of it boosting her credibility that she did a cheeky repost… only to ignore all the other text and have us realise that none of it aligns with her. This is polarity and duality, beautiful souls!

Reactions: 15