Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's how she manages to make it all about her and her life goal. At the same time shoving it in Kai's face? Why didn't Kai not get this lifetime goal when he was 16? Why does he not have a car now? Did he get in that much trouble with the law that he can't even get a licence?

You can now add financial advisor to her list of qualificashuns. Compound interest, wow, who knew.

Reactions: 14
There once was a time I’d understand looking to her for advice on health and fitness but I can never think of a time I’ve thought she was any kind of mum goals… even before these last few years where she’s truly unraveled (post Nath) she wasn’t ever maternal she just enjoyed the fact that being a body-builder and business woman was more impressive because she had 4 kids

Reactions: 11
Why the duck does a 16 year old need a Ute??!

Let alone a $25000 European money pit?

A ex of mine drove a Ute, and he was an accountant living in the suburbs. It was strange 🤣

Also, why does Loaf have to make it allllll about herself? Gotta make herself look like mother of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else get this?
Yup!!!
---
So weird I went to my burner account which I don’t follow her on…and can see everything and don’t get that warning. Am following on main account and got the ‘14yrs and older’ warning and can’t get past that to her page 🤷🏽‍♀️
---
Also noticed this is one of her latest follow:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ve been holidaying in Bali, ( literally the last time I saw loaf in the wild was at Denpasar airport many years ago 😂) so is she divorced from husbo #4 yet? Does she have husbo #5 yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ryder’s big moment of buying his first car has been all about her. How SHE has achieved this goal and how hard SHE worked. How she matched him $ for $ to his own savings. So much praise for herself and nothing to celebrate the excitement of his life milestone. As the parent, you need to let your kids have their big moment, no matter what strings you may have pulled to make it happen.

Reactions: 10
Ryder’s big moment of buying his first car has been all about her. How SHE has achieved this goal and how hard SHE worked. How she matched him $ for $ to his own savings. So much praise for herself and nothing to celebrate the excitement of his life milestone. As the parent, you need to let your kids have their big moment, no matter what strings you may have pulled to make it happen.
As if it was ever going to be any other way than peacocking on her socials. Can’t wait to see the one she bought for Kai. I mean surely she hasn’t obviously favoured one boy. Surely.

Reactions: 9
How can she flex not having daddy issues when she has had 3 soon to be 4 failed marriages?
Hahaha I was like ummm loaf the definition of daddy issues is needing men non stop to fulfill you. You are the definition of someone with insane insecurity and daddy issues

• Haha
Reactions: 16