Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arghh she disgusts me so much but when her followers reach out with their own struggles she still makes it about her. How hard is it to show some compassion to someone that shared about their loss but she had to mention her nana that passed months ago as if it just happened so turn it back onto her. I’ve seen it on so many comments of hers, typical narcissistic 🙄
She has no understanding of what compassion means, no matter how many times it hit her in the face.

This follower lost her dad & snake responds with honestly I don’t know what I would do??? 🧚🏼??
Duck Off Moll
We all know what you would do.
Dress up like a hoe seen dancing on table tops and / or attending festivals with your bolt ons/nips on show, rubbing your stinky cooch on a some knuckleheads shoulders

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why her face is so puffy in the YouTube videos and not so puffy in everything else! 🤷🏻‍♀️

I had to uninstall and reinstall Insta and then it was fine! I had the same problem with Loaf and Emmy’s page at the same time but all good now 👍🏻
It's easier to put a filter on everything else. YouTube would be harder to filter

Reactions: 4
Ok, she is an idiot. You want your children to be as findable as possible in an emergency - her girls are dressed in beige and white to go out in the snow 🤷‍♀️ Great way to lose them in a blizzard or snowfall.

Reactions: 8
I’d love to know if the girls like being dressed exactly the same every second of every day!! They clearly have different personalities so I’m curious if they get a say in whether they have to have the same clothes all the time 🤔

Reactions: 2
I’d love to know if the girls like being dressed exactly the same every second of every day!! They clearly have different personalities so I’m curious if they get a say in whether they have to have the same clothes all the time 🤔
Some of the posts Nathan does they are dressed differently. I noticed this a while back. Mummy has the instagram twins and daddy has the sisters who have individuality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14