Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who went all through kindergarten, primary school and high school with loaf before she morphed into spread ‘em Soph and was allegedly home schooled. She's about to turn 37. I know someone else who was a year ahead of her at school who is already 37 about to turn 38.
Stale bagel is a pathological liar, that’s why she doesn’t know her age.
Lying fucker.
This seems to come up a bit but you can see her dob on her ultrasounds and medical tit. I think her birthday was 16/3/89

Reactions: 5
I know someone who went all through kindergarten, primary school and high school with loaf before she morphed into spread ‘em Soph and was allegedly home schooled. She's about to turn 37. I know someone else who was a year ahead of her at school who is already 37 about to turn 38.
Stale bagel is a pathological liar, that’s why she doesn’t know her age.
Lying fucker.
I despise loaf as much as everyone else here, but I never understand this point when it gets raised. People can be different ages within the same grade. I was 16 in year 12 (QLD) and there was a guy in my grade that was 18 because he had been held back before and then had moved states. She’s an idiot when stating (lying about) her age but I think 1989 is pretty accurate.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I despise loaf as much as everyone else here, but I never understand this point when it gets raised. People can be different ages within the same grade. I was 16 in year 12 (QLD) and there was a guy in my grade that was 18 because he had been held back before and then had moved states. She’s an idiot when stating (lying about) her age but I think 1989 is pretty accurate.
Yesss to all this…Being a March baby she probably started school when she was 4 turning 5 too I’m a younger one also

Reactions: 7
We know what your implying Loaf, even if Nick the Dick has to reply 🙄
She’s either on her snow holiday and not posting or there’s trouble in paradise or she’s in hospital again. Because her nerves that we’ve only just heard about. Finally showing those scars eh loaf?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Loaf must be in discernnnnment after the week long haggle for new project poo victims 😂

Reactions: 2
yep I am a similar age to loaf and when I was at school there were kids like 18 months apart in the same year and even now with more kids starting when are older my son is over a year older than some kids in his class, and in fact he is older than some kids in the year above. It’s definitely a rough guide, like she couldn’t get away with saying she was only 30, buy there is a good two year buffer here.

Reactions: 3
I think because loaf literally lies about everything that anything she says people are doubtful of. She has been trying desperately to fudge her real age for a long time. “Redoing 33”, that time she did a reel and stated she was “only 30”
---
I’ve not once heard her come out and say her real age. Now she’s “forgotten” how old she is. Nah she hasn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me too I was also 16 in year 12

Reactions: 1
Is it nsw holidays? Probably Mt Hotham
I wonder if they got snow on the mountains. The news reported not a lot a snow (would have been a few weeks ago now).
---
Are days 19 & 20 HIW going to include how to manage a negative Daily Mail news article about yourself. They really went to town in that one with the reminder about the Outspoken Podcast & dicks post. That image of them with the bird isn’t really on brand for ole loafer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine a 4 year old narcissistic sociopathic Sophie starting school.

Reactions: 3
She’s closer to 37
Thank you…
I’ve said this before but yet no one listens. I knew her first husband when he was 19 (I was 20) and she was 18… I’m now 40… so she’s maybe 37 being nice…. She’s bleeping old and she no doubt hates it.

I’ve got a narc sister who is 9 years older than me and she walks around saying she’s 40… like seriously NO ONE CARES BUT YOU.
These women are desperate for attention and they are obsessed with trying to be ‘young’’

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thank you…
I’ve said this before but yet no one listens. I knew her first husband when he was 19 (I was 20) and she was 18… I’m now 40… so she’s maybe 37 being nice…. She’s bleeping old and she no doubt hates it.

I’ve got a narc sister who is 9 years older than me and she walks around saying she’s 40… like seriously NO ONE CARES BUT YOU.
These women are desperate for attention and they are obsessed with trying to be ‘young’’
Is it possible she lied about her age to her first husband? I find the whole thing so bizarre.

Reactions: 9