Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That moment Snake realises The Bod & her community canā€™t compete with EBT
Congratulations to Adam and his team

This young man just bought himself a Lamborghini and here we have Loaf is losing it over the $1900 it costs her in unopened emails, she smells of desperation
Hereā€™s my feedback
I donā€™t have FOMO & I didnā€™t secure a spot coz project poo is full of tit and is overpriced, youā€™re not a qualified nutritionist, you copy & paste other peopleā€™s recipes.
Youā€™re as dumb as dog tit, canā€™t string two words together U are TOXIC & a compulsive liar.

Side note
Stay tuned, weā€™ll be seeing snake in the near future on a šŸŽ¤ spruiking bed sheets and quilt covers at some manky bed linen store, the end is imminent šŸ¤­
You reap what you sow Sophie Watson #KARMA

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Good on Adam. I had to unfollow him as he seems like a stuck up tosser. Hope he enjoys his car though šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh yeahā€¦ Kylie is definitely toxic. Just like all her previous thousands of ex friends AND her mum šŸ¤£
No wonder sheā€™s so cut throat. Just keeps attracting users and abusers who want nothing but her fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thatā€™s probably related to old mate with the lambo who is seeing the success that Doph desperately wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s a very odd thing for the Loafster to post. First being that she drive a g wagon. Itā€™s sort of a sports car, but more importantly itā€™s worth almost half a bleeping million dollars. So essentially she is that dumbass whoā€™s essentially putting herself down šŸ¤£
She also doesnā€™t mow her own lawn. We know this because she told us on her poddy when complaining that ā€˜Nath doesnā€™t do titā€™

She just gets bleeping more and more stupider..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When baby girl saw someone else posted that health is wealth, she got so excited at the thought of it boosting her credibility that she did a cheeky repostā€¦ only to ignore all the other text and have us realise that none of it aligns with her. This is polarity and duality, beautiful souls!

• Haha
Reactions: 15