Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that attachment and now all I want is Pizza! 🍕
So far every year of her life has been the worst ever and she wouldn’t wish it on her worst enemy! 🙄
Pizza 🍕 FTW!! 😍

Since 2012 it’s the same old story

The Soapie Rinse & Repeat Show episode 6577655786577559753678 🤮
‘A compilation of all the men laying in that grotty stained bed of hers’ 😂 #SpreadEmSoph

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Thank you…
I’ve said this before but yet no one listens. I knew her first husband when he was 19 (I was 20) and she was 18… I’m now 40… so she’s maybe 37 being nice…. She’s bleeping old and she no doubt hates it.

I’ve got a narc sister who is 9 years older than me and she walks around saying she’s 40… like seriously NO ONE CARES BUT YOU.
These women are desperate for attention and they are obsessed with trying to be ‘young’’
In all seriousness that would account for why she can’t ever remember how old she is / supposed to be. Who forgets their age in their 30s? Nobody. Could be she has to try to do the math in her head every time she talks about her age and that’s why she’s constantly bleeping it up. It’s really just the weirdest thing.

Reactions: 6
I'm doing my best to play catch up on Tattle!
I had to stop hate following the vile narc on all socials - I just couldn't allow myself to be counted as one of her "followers" any longer.
And my baby has been letting me sleep more at night, which means I haven't been checking in on here as much either.

A friend of mine has a child with childhood dementia. She shared a reel and tagged a name that looked familiar..... Robin of loxley.... is that Loafs cousin? It looks like he's doing an amazing job fund-raising for such a good cause. I'm sure I already know the answer.... but it did cross my mind to wonder if she would donate, or share on her socials to raise support for him and the charity..... but who was I kidding - of course she won't!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Strategic placement of hair .. she looks flat chested here . Maybe she had the bolt ons removed that’s why she has been MIA ?
Looks sunburnt and like she has a gut. Prob pregnant again. What’s with the slow low speaking that she is doing today. Blimey she goes from hyper fast speaking and high pitched scratching voice to low slow steady talk.

Reactions: 7
How many times does she need to say how much she gives back and her souls purpose is helping women.
If you have to go on and on and on about how much you help women and give back for free it kinda defeats the purpose you duck Witt

Reactions: 18
Oh ffs that hair, what is she a fukin stunt double for a horse omg that witch and her mane, seriously witch.....oh and guyyysss it's just sooo gawwwd damn hot on the Gol Coast she got a kinni on 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Can anyone take her seriously about ‘giving back to women’ and her sole purpose being to give back and all the malarkey about spending time with her children when we know what she did to Pixie??!!!! She didn’t get the chance to become a woman 😢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Have we seen Nick in the last couple of days? I noticed he wasn’t mentioned when she said she’s only focusing on her clients, her children and herself.

Reactions: 3
There’s absolutely no bleeping way this witch would volunteer OR donate without documenting it for all to see. No way 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Biggest load of crap and I’m not surprised. This woman is as malignant as they get

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is insufferable!!! Absolute horseshit. She shares everything there isn't a chance in hell she would volunteer without sharing it for head pats 🤬
I can't stand how she says she gives back. A poorly written email with repeated recipes isn't giving back. Especially when she goes on & on about it costing her money!

Reactions: 11
I'm doing my best to play catch up on Tattle!
I had to stop hate following the vile narc on all socials - I just couldn't allow myself to be counted as one of her "followers" any longer.
And my baby has been letting me sleep more at night, which means I haven't been checking in on here as much either.

A friend of mine has a child with childhood dementia. She shared a reel and tagged a name that looked familiar..... Robin of loxley.... is that Loafs cousin? It looks like he's doing an amazing job fund-raising for such a good cause. I'm sure I already know the answer.... but it did cross my mind to wonder if she would donate, or share on her socials to raise support for him and the charity..... but who was I kidding - of course she won't!
I shared Robin of Loxley and his fund raiser on this tread #80 back on 8th May
Loaf STILL hasn’t mentioned him or supported his charity..because she’s a stinking lying pig
She cares only for herself

• Wow
Reactions: 10