Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that reel gone now ? She seems to be missing a few of her 30 days health is wealth ??

Reactions: 3
She’s closer to 37
I know someone who went all through kindergarten, primary school and high school with loaf before she morphed into spread ‘em Soph and was allegedly home schooled. She's about to turn 37. I know someone else who was a year ahead of her at school who is already 37 about to turn 38.
Stale bagel is a pathological liar, that’s why she doesn’t know her age.
Lying fucker.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Is that reel gone now ? She seems to be missing a few of her 30 days health is wealth ??
Even listing the HIW count on her reels she is tit a arithmetic. Sophie Numbers Watson Guidolin Wallace Guidolin Firgaira Guidolin White.

Reactions: 6
That marry me pasta reel was like she was doing a parody on herself. How can she remove such quality comedy off her grid. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know someone who went all through kindergarten, primary school and high school with loaf before she morphed into spread ‘em Soph and was allegedly home schooled. She's about to turn 37. I know someone else who was a year ahead of her at school who is already 37 about to turn 38.
Stale bagel is a pathological liar, that’s why she doesn’t know her age.
Lying fucker.
So she was 20 when she had Kai, not 18??

Reactions: 1
The math ain’t mathin - she can’t be 37 unless she’s completely lying about everything including her children’s ages! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
No wait, I’m sure I have seen 1989 on her ultrasound pics posted a long time ago. Can she fudge those? Why would she? Or it was some sort of medical document.

Reactions: 8
Just reading a post in the bod support group and for this intake of Project Poo they have to take photos everyday. Had a chuckle at this persons comment. It’s not even a week into this intake and customer service is already lacking.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just reading a post in the bod support group and for this intake of Project Poo they have to take photos everyday. Had a chuckle at this persons comment. It’s not even a week into this intake and customer service is already lacking.
The spelling and punctuation mistakes in Sophie’s paragraph are mind blowing! I can’t trust anything that has a bunch of basic grammar mistakes! 🙅🏻‍♀️

Also, what a head f*** is taking daily photos!!! How much damage to someone’s self esteem that could do! 😱

Reactions: 13
Says she was 19 (maybe born when she was 20?)
While I wouldn't put it past Sophie to lie about everything - I also wouldn't trust that article. Kidspot and News.com are so so bad and fact checking and proof reading.

That article was a few years ago - so maybe she has decided to shave a few years off that story over time

Reactions: 4
She’s cooked !!!

🤮 makes me want to projectile vomit every time I see her ugly mug and hear her croaking voice.

Loaf quit the baby talk, the tit talk and start acting like a friggin adult.
I read that attachment and now all I want is Pizza! 🍕
So far every year of her life has been the worst ever and she wouldn’t wish it on her worst enemy! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HOLD THE PRESS
DOB 1989
Arnold’s results page
Lying mutt
1718955904814.jpeg

---
S O P H I E. L O V E
Y O U. W E R E. B O R N I N
1 9 8 9

Reactions: 5