Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Health is Wealth is over for this 30 days, that was quick! Time flies when I don’t watch a single one of her shaky clen videos! 😂
Her health is wealth was just ‘a day in the life of a social media crackhead’
‘Get ready with me to do random things whilst hitting the glass bbq’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her health is wealth was just ‘a day in the life of a social media crackhead’
‘Get ready with me to do random things whilst hitting the glass bbq’
There was no health in the videos… token snippets of her 8mins in the gym to say she has been. That bod isn’t a bod that looks like it works out. It looks malnourished and artificial. The lack of definition in the arse and legs doesn’t match the sometime pumped shoulders.

Reactions: 14
Ryder isn’t even old enough to have a car . It’s not enough for him to learn in the G wagon ?
She’s soooo busy it isn’t like she will be taking him out enough to warrant a 20k car .
Nah not for Ryder. It’s Nick’s birthday end of the month. Gotta do better than a 10k coffee machine. Extravagant but minimalist :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What are her stories?? Why can’t she finish a sentence? Doesn’t she look back before she posts and think ‘these don’t make any sense, I shouldn’t post this’…..clearly no! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really no need to over explain your family dynamic and parenting choices with money, your not Scotty Pape lol

Did get the flex of her spending 20k on her first car.

Reactions: 7
She should be watching her pennies that’s for sure . Given the lack of interaction and comments on her SM , her money will dry up pretty quick now .
she doesn’t have the app anymore , she got rid of all her stock and FNF was a flop that is no longer also .

Reactions: 7
Her parents must’ve been rolling in it to match her wage. And did Kai get a car too last year or did his learner license get suspended because of his involvement in flogging cars in the GC

Reactions: 5
Her parents must’ve been rolling in it to match her wage. And did Kai get a car too last year or did his learner license get suspended because of his involvement in flogging cars in the GC
Yes!!!! I don’t remember any mention of Kai getting a car! Only Ryder and Aria will get cars…..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What are her stories?? Why can’t she finish a sentence? Doesn’t she look back before she posts and think ‘these don’t make any sense, I shouldn’t post this’…..clearly no! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Constantly stops halfway through a story or conversation… in her health is wealth videos too it looks so messy and unprofessional she’s such a crap influencer it’s like she knows no one cares what she has to say so gives up halfway through

Reactions: 6