Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She runs a โ€œmassive companyโ€. Lol. With only one employee.
When she has to do every single meal plan herself, send every single email herself, create the website herself, run all of her social media accounts herself โ€ฆ sheโ€™s basically flying by the seat of her pants.
I was thinking this too! She doesn't even have a desk or office space to run her "massive company"?! Does it all from her kitchen table ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅบ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said in the HIW she saw it on the woolies website so all I did to find the WOOLIES RECIPE for MMC is googled โ€˜Woolies marry me chickenโ€™. Are her followers asking these questions as dense as her or did she ask herself the question from one of her 3 other Insta accounts.
---
Just sayin. The recipe with condensed milk isnโ€™t appearing on the bod website. I went to see if she had credited woollies. And to see what the macro breakdown was for nutrition purposes.
---
Hang on I searched the recipe on the bod. Here is the macro breakdown.
---
So comparing recipes with woolies actual and her stolen one rebranded
---
Seems she has flogged the nutrition info exactly too and deleted the sugars part that woolies had on theirs. IDIOT
---
And here is the nutrition info from the condensed milk can in my pantryโ€ฆ 397grams of sweet goodness.
there is 56.5g of sugar PER 100g.
x3.97 for the tin total.
---
This is a story for the Daily Mail! โ€˜Sickest health health influencer ever steals Woolworthsโ€™ recipe, adds 100g sugar, and charges her clients $800 for her โ€˜expertiseโ€™.
---
She really isnโ€™t the first to come to mind when people mention fitness influencer lol never has been tbh I donโ€™t think!
Christie Swadlincote made the post and Loaf didnโ€™t. Oh Loaf - youโ€™re toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha , bye bye to this person .
she is absolutely a grifter .
also why would loaf need advice on a car when she has always been a car slut โ€ฆ looking for a freebie for Nick ? ๐Ÿ˜‚ if itโ€™s for Kai then he clearly has stopped jacking cars that are not his .
Also cue the post on how her son saved his own money to purchase his first car and she is sooooo proud of how she raised them. .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wowzers!!! $20k budget for a first car!! $10-15k is more than enough for a safe second hand approx 8-10 year old car for a newbie P plater! Insurance will cost a fortune and then sheโ€™ll complain about that ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is a story for the Daily Mail! โ€˜Sickest health health influencer ever steals Woolworthsโ€™ recipe, adds 100g sugar, and charges her clients $800 for her โ€˜expertiseโ€™.
---

Christie Swadlincote made the post and Loaf didnโ€™t. Oh Loaf - youโ€™re toast.
She added the whole tin so just under half of 397gโ€ฆ.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is her face always so puffy in the YouTube video interviews?? ๐Ÿค” She looks completely different in her stories/reels than she does in the YT videos ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 10
Wowzers!!! $20k budget for a first car!! $10-15k is more than enough for a safe second hand approx 8-10 year old car for a newbie P plater! Insurance will cost a fortune and then sheโ€™ll complain about that ๐Ÿ™„
Well that explains the project poo intake. Need to pay for the car somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Health is Wealth is over for this 30 days, that was quick! Time flies when I donโ€™t watch a single one of her shaky clen videos! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a theory about Nickyโ€™s socials.
sheโ€™s cracked the whip for sure. Chasing her tail petrified he will get messages warning him about her and the vile things sheโ€™s done.

Reactions: 11
No one. No one thought the post about the first car was for you. No one. ๐Ÿ™„
Ryder isnโ€™t even old enough to have a car . Itโ€™s not enough for him to learn in the G wagon ?
Sheโ€™s soooo busy it isnโ€™t like she will be taking him out enough to warrant a 20k car .

Reactions: 5
Maybe if Loaf had bought Kai a car when he turned 16 he wouldnโ€™t have needed to go out stealing them with his mates. I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if she buys Aria a car but not Evie in years to come.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
$20K for a first car is just materialist. I strongly believe a first car should be something they have worked for, learning about saving and looking after something.

Also stealing Woolies recipe is so on brand for her. She is seriously head fucked

Hahaha this comment is gold

Attachments

$20K for a first car is just materialist. I strongly believe a first car should be something they have worked for, learning about saving and looking after something.

Also stealing Woolies recipe is so on brand for her. She is seriously head fucked
My daughter recently bought her first car. She spent close to $20000. She's 18 and has saved every cent she's ever worked for. She didn't borrow any money to get it. I don't think it's materialistic. A basic safe first car costs that much. My husbands parents bought me my first car when I was 19.

Reactions: 1
I have a theory about Nickyโ€™s socials.
sheโ€™s cracked the whip for sure. Chasing her tail petrified he will get messages warning him about her and the vile things sheโ€™s done.
Could always message via his buffalo tribe pageโ€ฆ

Reactions: 1
I have been thinking, is nick the married man that she put a letter in his letter box hoping/not hoping he gets in trouble.

Someone said he had been married and supplied the photo. does that someone know when his marriage broke up?

• Haha
I have been thinking, is nick the married man that she put a letter in his letter box hoping/not hoping he gets in trouble.

Someone said he had been married and supplied the photo. does that someone know when his marriage broke up?
I don't think that he was married the past few years

Reactions: 2