Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweetened condensed milk, you'd be much better off injecting sugar directly into your veins, kids size needle of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey I felt the same last week I wanted to put my fist through my iPad .. stupid mole pulling the most disgusting face saying her sons were a burden. 💰

C’mon Nick (the handler) your wife’s losing her marbles Step it up mate and pull your weight around the house ( she needs a driver carer housemaid step daddy cleaner)

Oh how times have changed since your last marriage to a millionaire.
Is that her confirming they are married? Or just more baiting? The SG speciality

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why hasn’t anyone mentioned her voice yet 🤯🤯 she sounds absolutely cooked and her voice is so creaky. Honey needs to lay off the clen

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I skip through her stories on silent now skimming the subtitles. The clean voice was too much, as was the overall ‘tonality’ 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
To add to the questions she never answers …
On her HIW latest reel , someone asks WHERE did you get the recipe from ? In true loaf fashuuun she does not say what website but tells the person she has just posted it on the bod page with what she did .
loaf this is not your recipe and just because you duck it up and post it on your page does not make it yours .
Actually answer questions with the truth you liar .
She said in the HIW she saw it on the woolies website so all I did to find the WOOLIES RECIPE for MMC is googled ‘Woolies marry me chicken’. Are her followers asking these questions as dense as her or did she ask herself the question from one of her 3 other Insta accounts.
---
Just sayin. The recipe with condensed milk isn’t appearing on the bod website. I went to see if she had credited woollies. And to see what the macro breakdown was for nutrition purposes.
---
Hang on I searched the recipe on the bod. Here is the macro breakdown.
---
So comparing recipes with woolies actual and her stolen one rebranded
---
Seems she has flogged the nutrition info exactly too and deleted the sugars part that woolies had on theirs. IDIOT
---
And here is the nutrition info from the condensed milk can in my pantry… 397grams of sweet goodness.
there is 56.5g of sugar PER 100g.
x3.97 for the tin total.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She said in the HIW she saw it on the woolies website so all I did to find the WOOLIES RECIPE for MMC is googled ‘Woolies marry me chicken’. Are her followers asking these questions as dense as her or did she ask herself the question from one of her 3 other Insta accounts.
---
Just sayin. The recipe with condensed milk isn’t appearing on the bod website. I went to see if she had credited woollies. And to see what the macro breakdown was for nutrition purposes.
---
Hang on I searched the recipe on the bod. Here is the macro breakdown.
---
So comparing recipes with woolies actual and her stolen one rebranded
---
Seems she has flogged the nutrition info exactly too and deleted the sugars part that woolies had on theirs. IDIOT
---
And here is the nutrition info from the condensed milk can in my pantry… 397grams of sweet goodness.
there is 56.5g of sugar PER 100g.
x3.97 for the tin total.
---
She is actually a moron . Could not program a meal for her life or even come up with an original recipe .
can not believe she used condensed milk and then acted like she enjoyed it 😂
She should have just rolled the pasta into balls , then into dessicated coconut with a little cocoa and called it Marry me Truffles , Loafie guidolin style .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why did she keep shoving her hand/ring in front of the camera while eating the chicken, I got the joke the first time she did it then then kept doing it a thousand more times.
He health is wealth reels are always so fast and jerky, she doesn’t even finish her sentences half the time

Reactions: 17
She runs a “massive company”. Lol. With only one employee.
When she has to do every single meal plan herself, send every single email herself, create the website herself, run all of her social media accounts herself … she’s basically flying by the seat of her pants.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m absolutely blown away by her mistaking evaporated milk for condensed milk. Why would you even post it?! It would have been vile

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interesting that Sophie Sellers has had a feature on TIFF XO where she lost majority of her weight.
That’s from a few years ago now. Looks like Sophie is someone who has always struggled with her weight and likes to follow the latest diet trend (I don’t mean that as any disrespect) so she’s the perfect target to fall for Loafs bullshit marketing ploys.

Reactions: 11
Why did she keep shoving her hand/ring in front of the camera while eating the chicken, I got the joke the first time she did it then then kept doing it a thousand more times.
He health is wealth reels are always so fast and jerky, she doesn’t even finish her sentences half the time
Looks like the wedding ring she had with Dr A Firgaira.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can’t. The voice. Does she even listen to herself?
If my partner walks in to the room when I’m listening to her stories or posts, he’ll literally say ‘Not her again. Can you mute it or turn it down’ 😂 Has she got worse over the years or has she always been like this and I just never noticed? I feel like years ago, when I actually found her inspiring (🤮), her voice and pronunciations didn’t bother me, whereas these days I think poking my eyes out with a fork would be less painful than sitting through 5 minutes of her talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is actually a moron . Could not program a meal for her life or even come up with an original recipe .
can not believe she used condensed milk and then acted like she enjoyed it 😂
She should have just rolled the pasta into balls , then into dessicated coconut with a little cocoa and called it Marry me Truffles , Loafie guidolin style .
Hahaha brilliant!!!

I’m absolutely bamboozled as to how the F she messed up the ingredients…
🤔 glass barbecue ? 🧊 someone needs to do a welfare check?!
She’s been acting all stupid since she got back from her ayahuasca retreat.
🫠
So who’s game enough to make her marry me pasta disaster?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hahaha brilliant!!!

I’m absolutely bamboozled as to how the F she messed up the ingredients…
🤔 glass barbecue ? 🧊 someone needs to do a welfare check?!
She’s been acting all stupid since she got back from her ayahuasca retreat.
🫠
So who’s game enough to make her marry me pasta disaster?!
When is this pic from ?
I was about to post I think she is in hospital with “ the worst epidural pain in the world that is making her uterus prolapse” 😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When is this pic from ?
I was about to post I think she is in hospital with “ the worst epidural pain in the world that is making her uterus prolapse” 😝😝
You maybe right.
She’s laying low trying to figure out how she’s going to fix her marry me pasta disaster recipe. 😂 Nicks probably coping it for not handling the problem.

Our Drama queen has been off the rails since 2019 when she got rid of Nath.

• Haha
Reactions: 6