Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck puts condensed milk in marry me chicken . Certainly a professhunal would know that this is not the case .
fuckstick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha yes! I screenshotted Trins and added it to this weeks meal plan because of her.

As if loaf isn’t keeping tabs

Reactions: 9
Who the duck puts condensed milk in marry me chicken . Certainly a professhunal would know that this is not the case .
fuckstick
Bahahaaaa the woolies recipe has evaporated milk not sweetened condensed milk! She basically added a shitload of sugar. Twit.
most other recipes are heavy thickened cream.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Loaf, I doubt Michelle wanted you to share her personal health issues, full name, Instagram handle and profile pic. If you stopped going on benders, you wouldn’t get the shakes and maybe her details could’ve stayed hidden under your link.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?

WHAT bleeping LOSER PUTS CONDENSED MILK IN A CHICKEN RECIPE??!

That is either the dumbest thing she’s ever done, or deliberately dumb to make herself look like a dumb knob cocksucker. Dumb duck. It’s cream, milk or evaporated milk.
---
Oh my god. I just can’t stand this witch.

Everything is… I’m so this. I’m so that. I’m so good, I do NOT share anything that crosses my boundaries. I just won’t answer them.

‘Posts a story asking about how they met or if they’re married, and doesn’t answer. Waffles on about how Nick doesn’t like socials but continues to put the camera in his face’

bleeping hell loser. DONT SHARE IT??!!
No wonder you have no friends. You gaslighting attention seeking fuckwit. Stop acting like the biggest bleeping martyr the world has ever seen. No one bleeping cares.

If I could smash her face.. I’m sorry but I’d smash it 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?

That is either the dumbest thing she’s ever done, or deliberately dumb to make herself look like a dumb knob cocksucker. Dumb duck. It’s cream, milk or evaporated milk.
---

Everything is… I’m so this. I’m so that. I’m so good, I do NOT share anything that crosses my boundaries. I just won’t answer them.

‘Posts a story asking about how they met or if they’re married, and doesn’t answer. Waffles on about how Nick doesn’t like socials but continues to put the camera in his face’

No wonder you have no friends. You gaslighting attention seeking fuckwit. Stop acting like the biggest bleeping martyr the world has ever seen. No one bleeping cares.

Hey I felt the same last week I wanted to put my fist through my iPad .. stupid mole pulling the most disgusting face saying her sons were a burden. 💰

C’mon Nick (the handler) your wife’s losing her marbles Step it up mate and pull your weight around the house ( she needs a driver carer housemaid step daddy cleaner)

Oh how times have changed since your last marriage to a millionaire.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The constant bed shots are so smutty. Not cool loaf.
---
So in typical Guidolin fashion she has changed one ingredient (evap out condensed in) in the Woolworths recipe and has put it on the bod website. Bahahhaaa fool.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hey I felt the same last week I wanted to put my fist through my iPad .. stupid mole pulling the most disgusting face saying her sons were a burden. 💰

C’mon Nick (the handler) your wife’s losing her marbles Step it up mate and pull your weight around the house ( she needs a driver carer housemaid step daddy cleaner)

Oh how times have changed since your last marriage to a millionaire.
Is that picture supposed to be a "new and improved" version of the engagement to Dr Teef photo from back in Greece?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Her voice is unbearable. It makes me want to scratch my eyes out whilst my ears bleed. SUCH POLARITY.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Such the nutritionalist slut
What an absolute bleeping lying flog she is
Condensed milk for the win…
Hahaa bleeping haaaa you fucktard loaf 🍞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Loaf, I doubt Michelle wanted you to share her personal health issues, full name, Instagram handle and profile pic. If you stopped going on benders, you wouldn’t get the shakes and maybe her details could’ve stayed hidden under your link.
That is SO fucked up. Wrong on so many levels.

Reactions: 6
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?

---

Considering how many stories for meal prep Sundays were spent combing the supermarket to compare products (which I now realise was just loaf flexing about the insane amount of money she spent on premium groceries) and that she’s a qualified nEwTriShUniSt I find it very hard to believe she can’t tell the difference between two quite different milk products.
Now that she can’t drive the Taycan to Woollies girlfriend will do whatever it takes for engagement 🙄

Reactions: 8
To add to the questions she never answers …
On her HIW latest reel , someone asks WHERE did you get the recipe from ? In true loaf fashuuun she does not say what website but tells the person she has just posted it on the bod page with what she did .
loaf this is not your recipe and just because you duck it up and post it on your page does not make it yours .
Actually answer questions with the truth you liar .

Reactions: 7