Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing a lot of flogging of this latest Project Poo intake. Would’ve thought that the extremely limited spots would have been filled by the VIP’s who got early access before she even had a chance to open them to the public. Certainly wouldn’t expect it would need a follow up email to all the VIP’s who hadn’t signed up yesterday or another Instagram post flogging it this morning. Watching her trying to cling to the last shred of any sort of relevance she once had is embarrassing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve gotten 5 emails offering me a spot lmao 2 intakes my ass
Just like she “ only opens spots at a designated time , 2pm yesterday “!!!
Yet someone in her comments joined the day before 😂
Her spots are always open she just doesn’t advertise to make out she is consistently full .
I haven’t open any emails from her in months yet I’m still getting them , so much for her tracking who is opening them or not .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just like she “ only opens spots at a designated time , 2pm yesterday “!!!
Yet someone in her comments joined the day before 😂
Her spots are always open she just doesn’t advertise to make out she is consistently full .
I haven’t open any emails from her in months yet I’m still getting them , so much for her tracking who is opening them or not .
I stopped opening them and was getting them up until Thursday lol… when she sent out the sneak peek YouTube video on Saturday I think it was I didn’t get it so I’d say I’ve been booted oh no 🙄👋

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I stopped opening them and was getting them up until Thursday lol… when she sent out the sneak peek YouTube video on Saturday I think it was I didn’t get it so I’d say I’ve been booted oh no 🙄👋
Haven’t opened them for years and I got email
Today!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For this intake I have received 3 emails. The initial email on Saturday, yesterday it was an email saying she hasn’t seen my name in her sign ups yet then today she is still waiting for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For this intake I have received 3 emails. The initial email on Saturday, yesterday it was an email saying she hasn’t seen my name in her sign ups yet then today she is still waiting for me.
I have received all of these same emails. I clicked on the questionnaire link just to see how far I could go before payment. $794 per 13 week block. I have also just downloaded the ChatGPT app, so I’ll input my data there to cut out the middle-Loaf and save $794 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Doing a lot of flogging of this latest Project Poo intake. Would’ve thought that the extremely limited spots would have been filled by the VIP’s who got early access before she even had a chance to open them to the public. Certainly wouldn’t expect it would need a follow up email to all the VIP’s who hadn’t signed up yesterday or another Instagram post flogging it this morning. Watching her trying to cling to the last shred of any sort of relevance she once had is embarrassing now.
Exactly what I thought too! If there is a wait list then why the need to open spots as surely if they are limited they’d be offered to the wait list first!

Unless no one is on the wait list….(insert Twilight Zone music)..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13