Sophie Guidolin #40 Broken pricks get a roasting while hubby four is ghosting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOLLLLLLLLL hasn’t been to the dentist since Andrew and hasn’t taken care of her teeth in spite of him.. dead HAHA imagine being so immature and pathetic hey Sophie you know you don’t NEED to bang and marry every dentist you meet so you’ll be ok going elsewhere ?
This is so embarrassing. Can someone remind her that health is wealth?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
LOLLLLLLLLL hasn’t been to the dentist since Andrew and hasn’t taken care of her teeth in spite of him.. dead HAHA imagine being so immature and pathetic hey Sophie you know you don’t NEED to bang and marry every dentist you meet so you’ll be ok going elsewhere ?

Hahaha maybe try a female dentist? Although she’s been to them for a finger banging too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dying listening to that!!!!! You kill your husbands baby while he’s away with his other children and then won’t go to the dentist to spite him???!! WTF?? Ok Boomer 🤣🤣🤣

So she won’t go to the doctor about prolapse and won’t go to the dentist for a check up but is more than happy to waste the emergency departments time and resources when she wants some attention from literally everyone! 🤷🏻‍♀️😤

Reactions: 29
Has anyone else noticed that her fucked up enunciation, pronunciation and speech patterns are getting worse? Sounds like she’s trying to talk through a mouth full of marbles. She is starting to sound like she has the speech impediment of someone who is hard of hearing.

Reactions: 6
Does she realise Dr Teef probably doesn’t care if her teeth are healthy? She’s not getting back at him by neglecting her own dental health, idiot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hahaha maybe try a female dentist? Although she’s been to them for a finger banging too
I would say she would flat out refuse a female dentist because we know she drags nick everywhere with her, and my god she wouldn’t PERMIT her HUSBAND to be in the PRESENCE of another WOMAN. Let alone a successful dentist woman with a brain.
I bet when she does eventually drag herself out of bed and to the dentist there’ll be some sort of big announcement, maybe a YouTube.
‘Guyzzzzzz I did it, I faced my deepest fears and sat in the dentist chairrrrrr, you really can heal through trauma girls. It’s been a wild few years, those that have been here a while knowwwwww my hatred of dentists. Unfortunately they wouldn’t give me any needles so no boomerang selfies…’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guyzzz… It’s still bleeping weird that Nick has disappeared off socials. Obviously I don’t know what he did beforehand, but has he gone from always having socials to nothing a month after meeting the Loafster Cuntface?
Or do you think he has always had breaks?

If not, it’s a major red flag and we can safely assume that the love bombing cunty mcCuntface is a psycho(not that we needed anymore proof)

HOW…. Does she get these men to just fall at her feet like puppets? Like HOW? How are people so… obtuse?

Nick, I have nothing against you, you seems nice. But you’re 36 mate. The warning signs are there. Get. Out. Now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She keeps saying how she’s found someone that doesn’t want her for her socials, maybe he’s deleted it to lock her down and he’s stringing her along until there’s enough background hype about him to bring it back
For someone who doesn’t want to be on them she’s during swinging the camera around a lot on him lol

Reactions: 7
After the fanfare about her new veneers that actually were done properly unlike the first set and the hysteria about straightening the bottom teeth I do think she should have kept wearing retainers and at least got a bar on the bottom teeth 🫣😬. Why do invisalign if you don’t keep them straight. head.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Why keep showing the questions if you aren’t going to answer them, like the “how did you meet” one as well. What losers just wanting the attention and for people to speculate 🤨 in loafs own words… ooooftttt 🥵

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why keep showing the questions if you aren’t going to answer them, like the “how did you meet” one as well. What losers just wanting the attention and for people to speculate 🤨 in loafs own words… ooooftttt 🥵
She doesn’t want to admit it was tinder. How embarrassing for her boys.
---
Is Aria the new Ryder?
Seems to have a favourite on rotation.

Reactions: 10
As if Andrew, a successful Dentist with a huge practice, wanted her for his social media!!! Righhhtttttttttt…..🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Also can anyone remember how many project poo intakes she’s had? She’s claiming ‘two, or maybe three since last September’

Reactions: 2
Also can anyone remember how many project poo intakes she’s had? She’s claiming ‘two, or maybe three since last September’
Thankfully there’s duck all posts in the BOD fb group which made it easy to find the intake dates . There was the initial one at the end of September, then an intake mid October (Sophie’s fave joined in this one), more in early December, mid Feb and early March. The last one appears to be in early May. So 6 in total.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she trying to imply that the dentist wanted her for her dead social media? 😂😂😂
The dentist who owns a penthouse and a dental practice? Sure Jan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she trying to imply that the dentist wanted her for her dead social media? 😂😂😂
The dentist who owns a penthouse and a dental practice? Sure Jan
Yep I think so. the old flourish and fulfilled podcast is still on apple so we’d be able to get the info from there. The Spin studio produced her podcast so maybe they won’t take them down sit to some contractual thing.
---
Actually her episodes are NA !!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yep I think so. the old flourish and fulfilled podcast is still on apple so we’d be able to get the info from there. The Spin studio produced her podcast so maybe they won’t take them down sit to some contractual thing.
---
Actually her episodes are NA !!
She continually amazes me at how delulu she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6