Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor darling is soo tired, try looking after 15 Covid patients in full PPE - god I could side swipe her bleeping ignorant self entitled life šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my goodness what a surprise the twins are apparently sick again LOL. Does she clean? Because someone is always deathly ill in her houseā€¦

Reactions: 16
Love how she tried to make pampas short crust pastry look like home made with the rolling pin haha. Perfect square hanging off the pin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not a chance, sheā€™s too gutless to come face to face with someone who knows the truth
What would be great is if Trin, Simon, Andrew & Tess met up for lunch and plastered it all over SM. Then Tess (who I think is single again? ) hooks up with Andrew......too much?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The hair and fly are probably from your kid's bleeping feet. No difference between the floor and the kitchen bench at Loafie Lodge

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What would be great is if Trin, Simon, Andrew & Tess met up for lunch and plastered it all over SM. Then Tess (who I think is single again? ) hooks up with Andrew......too much?
Oh yes - don't forget Kylie, Jess, Ash, Nicola Laye... all her ex-besties. Yes loaf they're all the problem not you... šŸ¤”

Reactions: 8
Video 1 - after reading here, she makes point of mentioning that the boys are there

Video 2 - what the duck. I have second hand embarrassment.

Video 3 - proof of life of the boys

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s so embarrassing. Clearly trying to make her reels ā€œfunnierā€ after whatā€™s his face did the voiceover of the other one.

Reactions: 12
I canā€™t bring myself to watch the health is wealth reels because of the shaky sped-up footage

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s so embarrassing. Clearly trying to make her reels ā€œfunnierā€ after whatā€™s his face did the voiceover of the other one.
It is Nick the dick
Not Mami not papi Jesus not anything else

Nick the dick

• Haha
Iā€™m so envious of her home. Itā€™s absolutely beautiful and sheā€™s so lucky to have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Then Tess (who I think is single again? ) hooks up with Andrew......too much?
I don't follow her very closely but I would love to know what goes on with that on-off boyfriend. He was around when she opened the juice bar but didn't seem to be very supportive when she broke her foot.

I missed what happened with the accident but she said she he had to sell her furniture to pay staff while she couldn't work? Where was the boyfriend??? Plus he has at least 1 child, it's so unhealthy for his kids to have Tess coming in and out of their lives.

Reactions: 4
Video 1 - after reading here, she makes point of mentioning that the boys are there

Video 2 - what the duck. I have second hand embarrassment.

Video 3 - proof of life of the boys
Your profile photo are on these recordings

Reactions: 1
Someone mentioned Indy clinton and I think she is trying to incorporate the kids in the ratty chaotic style that Indy does and then a calm self when no kids around. Soph doesnā€™t know who she is and is plucking styles from everyone

Reactions: 4
Phew!! Thank god she reached her hydration goals whilst those pesky girls were home sick again but well enough to sit on the bench peeling apples and eating apple pieā€¦. šŸ™„

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.