Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I_C bread ppl

Chatty Member
Did you notice she now says 'The twins Father' and not Nath.

Nath has been dropped like a sack of potatoes yet again.

On standby ready to pick up the pieces...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
There’s no way they’re still together if he hasn’t featured in her reels or stories for more than 3 days. NO WAY.

TBH, if I had to witness a lover go through gastro this early on in the relationship it would probs be over for me too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

in_fellation_to

Day 2 and already the health isn’t wealthing. Something is going down. She’s never this quiet. Next post will be from a hospital bed 100000%. Ladies kiss goodbye your money, your loaf will soon be on her death bed and no mool plans and no checkins.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

cate92

Why does she always use this 🥵 emoji when talking about her sons? It gives me the ick big time

• Sick
Reactions: 36

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
Loaf re your latest post in regards to grief

You can FUCK OFF TO HELL 👿😈👿😈

I’ve known extreme grief and you know NOTHING you baby killing fucking arsehole.
I’m so very sorry.

I haven’t been able to stop thinking about the parents of the two brothers killed in Mexico and how they got through that flight. And this stupid bitch thinking it’s ok to flash her arse on a reel about grief. But she’s the most resilient person she knows…………

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

icthruBS

VIP Member
Loafie rinse and repeat: Gets slammed with people telling the truth about her on internet .
goes quiet for 24 hours
Comes back with Woah is Me sob story
Gets half naked to create controversy and traffic
Gets slammed on socials
Goes away for 24 hours
Comes back with be kind baby girls you only see 1% 🧚
Gets messages to unalive herself and horrible troll messages and makes allllll the claims of people being absolute trolls
Posts peoples pics without evidence to “ prove” it
Goes away for 24 hrs and comes back with a million quotes
Insinuates or eludes to her having cancer and to be kind
Goes away and comes back from the dead with quotes about being happy
Posts a million pics of herself fainting and being the sickest she has been since a week ago
Goes away for 24hrs
Comes back with a new dick
Realises she needs money
Goes on rants and lives saying she is booked out and how successful her program is
Goes away and comes back with new spots
Posts 325677546 stories about the new spots
Asks 25567787 to check their emails and to email her if they didn’t get an email
Goes away for 24 hours
Comes back with an update on how busy she is creating moool plans
Goes away overseas and we never hear about the participators until she needs cash ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She really should be careful about continuing the narrative that she ditched all of her ex friends because they were using her. They all have an awful lot of dirt on her and I would assume the time will come when Loaf posts one too many stories claiming to be the victim and they will all begin to spill. It’s been nearly 18 months now (or 5 years in loaf time) and not a single one of them still mentions Loaf. They have moved on, she should too.

Reactions: 32

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
Her boys are so respectful that they post half naked, post coital pictures of their underage girlfriends......fuck off moll

• Haha
Reactions: 31

I_C bread ppl

Chatty Member
Was just looking on her feed to see if Nick the ghost was still on there. Screenshot this from one of her reels, not edited at all.

Did she predict his ghosting? Creepy.

Do we need to file a missing person report?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

tayprins

Chatty Member
She is so embarrassing. I cringe hard at this loser.

No one and I mean NO ONE, leaves a bandaid on after a blood test longer than a fucking hour or two. It’s 10.30pm. You dumb fucking LEMON.

• Haha

Loafie Gweedlying

Chatty Member
“Hey Nath! Can you pick me one of those flowers” slams door 😂😂😂
The look on his face, like get that fucking phone out of my face

• Haha