Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The smirk of a pathological narcissist
She revolts me

or it could be just her plastic Botox luber lips
Either way, I dislike her bleeping guts
The magnitude of clown you have to be to make a boomerang of your IV - while posing with a sexy pout trying to look frail - is so pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Two things - first she is MAJORLY into her birthday. She celebrates the whole month and goes way OTT (not actually even shading because same 🫣🤪) but the whole pretending she doesn’t know how old she is is absolutely bullshit. Secondly she can hardly claim to be a “fitness professional” “in this space for 13+ years” when she hasn’t consistently trained since her divorce with Nathan 30 personalities and 100 penises ago. She literally flexes constantly that she doesn’t go consistently. She is just a junkie who is a former IFBB competitor. End of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Needle phobic but noticed and fillered up to her eyeballs. God love her.
---
Omg, its her! 😂
Assclown.

“kid size needle” ✌🫦

Remind me next time I’m in hospital for my real life chronic illness that I need to do a boomerang of my IV xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she put the security cameras up as a way to monitor the boys up stairs in the apartment? See who comes/goes.

Reactions: 5
She claims to have read 3 books already this week, whilst having back to back meetings, minding Nathan's girls and dying.

Meanwhile her health is wealth reels are tanking once again. I wonder what jealous rage Mami will experience because his did so much better than hers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even her veins are xxs clearly, can’t believe i was in hospital last week and didn’t take 1 picture to post on social media 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Day 10/30

She made the bed, got her hair done, guzzled water like sucking cock and eye fucked the tit out of her self.

What an achievement 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Day 10/30

She made the bed, got her hair done, guzzled water like sucking cock and eye fucked the tit out of her self.

What an achievement 👏🏻
Was that a health is wealth challenge or an ad for Trendz???

Love the captions - Researching the laws around ‘cyber’, ‘data’ and intellectual property 🤯🥵
and - Incredibly proud of my EQ after discovering that one of my hugely heartled & emotionally attached brand/products has been copied by another company- being sent to me numerous times today and opting to journal on why it hurts so bad, instead of reacting 🙏✨

Google project you Loafie, there are 100's out there. It is not something you birthed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Health is wealth.. but my health is the worst it’s ever been and I need to post hospital selfies for attention #xxxxshospitalgown

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For someone who never uses a filter on their vids or reels, looks like they forgot to put the ‘no filter’ filter on reel #2
I don’t follow her on insta and I’ve been away from her threads for a few months but is that actually her voice? Or is she sick? She sounds so croaky and manly?

Reactions: 3
Was that a health is wealth challenge or an ad for Trendz???

Love the captions - Researching the laws around ‘cyber’, ‘data’ and intellectual property 🤯🥵
and - Incredibly proud of my EQ after discovering that one of my hugely heartled & emotionally attached brand/products has been copied by another company- being sent to me numerous times today and opting to journal on why it hurts so bad, instead of reacting 🙏✨

Google project you Loafie, there are 100's out there. It is not something you birthed.
Ok what is an EQ?
Also we should all go show the new project you the love it deserves. You know boost that engagement 😉

Thirdly her environmental is a lie, unless she has had homemade pizzas multiple nights

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.