Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need to lie about bleeping everything?
She wouldn't even be able to tell you what platform her dodgy websites run on but she's 'coding website pages'.....
Can't send an email but is doing the coding coding coding. And why is the older kid's face covered? So the cops can't identify him?
Coding website pages 😂 fck off Loaf. Such a pick me girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can tell she is the part time parent with no proper storage for the girls clothes just a cute little open portable shelf 🤣 looks like what my daughter has her dress up clothes on 🤔
Loaf the babysitter

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2967871
Holy mother of God.. what in the duck is happening here!

“Looks good and washes off looking natural”

Let’s pretend that’s true for a minute… @Lust Minerals - is this seriously how you want your products advertised?

I would NEVER try this tan based on this advertisement.
That face! Looks like the chipmunk cheeks are going to bust!!!
---
Ahhh that custom wallpaper and decal strip from overseas. She is smashing the goal of non consumerism this year. Go girl 💪🏻 you are amazing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Good to see sign of life of the 2 boys. Gym after work, wonder if Ryder has dropped out of school too or is just an afternoon job??

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2967871
Holy mother of God.. what in the duck is happening here!

“Looks good and washes off looking natural”

Let’s pretend that’s true for a minute… @Lust Minerals - is this seriously how you want your products advertised?

I would NEVER try this tan based on this advertisement.
That face, the man arms, the tan, bleeping terrifying!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Those health is wealth reels make my ears bleed!! Why is the audio so choppy and manic! Why can’t she just speak like a normal person! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘You’ll only get an email if you’ve opened one from me in the last 30 days’

so why did I get one then?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘You’ll only get an email if you’ve opened one from me in the last 30 days’

so why did I get one then?
I got one too and I purposely didn’t open the previous one. Usually I find them in my junk folder but this one even weaseled its way into my ‘other’ folder.

Reactions: 7
IMG_8482.jpeg

This shits me more than it should but they’re literally paying her to promote them. I don’t know why Lust says tit like this. Loaf hasn’t shared out of the kindness of her heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.