Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowwwww SOOOOO much cheaper. $249 for a whole year? Or $600 for 13 weeks of rubbish? duck… Sophie Loafie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wowwwww SOOOOO much cheaper. $249 for a whole year? Or $600 for 13 weeks of rubbish? duck… Sophie Loafie 😂
im actually a member of move with us too and its so worth it! Way better back end 🤣 sooooo many workouts.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if it's the same back end as Sophie's? All that coding...
---
Was that a health is wealth challenge or an ad for Trendz???

Love the captions - Researching the laws around ‘cyber’, ‘data’ and intellectual property 🤯🥵
and - Incredibly proud of my EQ after discovering that one of my hugely heartled & emotionally attached brand/products has been copied by another company- being sent to me numerous times today and opting to journal on why it hurts so bad, instead of reacting 🙏✨

Google project you Loafie, there are 100's out there. It is not something you birthed.
What post was the caption under? I can see a reel for Day 10 but no Post for it.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if it's the same back end as Sophie's? All that coding...
---

What post was the caption under? I can see a reel for Day 10 but no Post for it.
It was the caption for the latest reel. I gave up on iganony and back to just giving her the views.

I thought the Move with us looked the same as the Bod app. Possibly bought off the same app expert or whatever they are called.

Reactions: 6
It was the caption for the latest reel. I gave up on iganony and back to just giving her the views.

I thought the Move with us looked the same as the Bod app. Possibly bought off the same app expert or whatever they are called.
If it is the same app/"back end" then it just shows the mark up Loafie has put on it

Reactions: 5
I do not understand - It's almost like she is trying to sabotage her own business?
What idiot shows themselves so constantly sick and in hospital when she is trying to profit from selling the exact opposite?
Loafie honey just suck dick professionally, it's the only skill you seem to have.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Get the kids some step stools to help with food prep you filthy witch.
---
Doesn’t touch meat unless she is using tongs but allows her kids to stand on the prep bench and get food all over their feet. Ffs.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Get the kids some step stools to help with food prep you filthy witch.
---
Doesn’t touch meat unless she is using tongs but allows her kids to stand on the prep bench and get food all over their feet. Ffs.
I am convinced she posts the girls on the bench like that for the enragement engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Thanks for that. I can see reels, but not the comments. Makes sense.

Trin is in Brunswick Heads for a holiday. I wonder if she’ll run into loaf ? 30 min drive from loaf.

Reactions: 6
Loaf is likely to visit the town to make sure she chances a bump into.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.