Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew!! Thank god she reached her hydration goals whilst those pesky girls were home sick again but well enough to sit on the bench peeling apples and eating apple pie…. 🙄
And going for a bike ride
---
I’m so envious of her home. It’s absolutely beautiful and she’s so lucky to have it.
Did you know there is smoll central paul in the centre of the house?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Boom. Trin going to CH for her try on haul and bingo the family holiday is a tax deduction.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Could be worse, not like she has gone on a trip to Santorini or the Cali desert and done a haul to claim it back on tax haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whats the bet old mate has been to CH this arvo to do her TOH. Lol

• Sick
Reactions: 3
He’s back with the voice over 🙄 obviously realised she gets more engagement

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Thanks. There’s been so many I can never remember his name. I can’t keep up.
Haha I just think it’s the most suitable. And we all love a rhyme. Nick the dick rolls off the tongue
His voiceovers are getting her engagement up. I feel such embarrassment for her and I am cringing hard. Is her taking the piss out of her on purpose?
I really hope for the kids sake this one works out. But well, it is Loaf….
💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
He’s back with the voice over 🙄 obviously realised she gets more engagement
Is he taking the piss or actually trying to be funny? Boring as duck either way 🙄
---
Haha I just think it’s the most suitable. And we all love a rhyme. Nick the dick rolls off the tongue
His voiceovers are getting her engagement up. I feel such embarrassment for her and I am cringing hard. Is her taking the piss out of her on purpose?
I really hope for the kids sake this one works out. But well, it is Loaf….
💁🏼‍♀️
Nick’s dick rolls off Loaf’s tongue also 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she need to lie about bleeping everything?
She wouldn't even be able to tell you what platform her dodgy websites run on but she's 'coding website pages'.....
Can't send an email but is doing the coding coding coding. And why is the older kid's face covered? So the cops can't identify him?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Why does she need to lie about bleeping everything?
She wouldn't even be able to tell you what platform her dodgy websites run on but she's 'coding website pages'.....
Can't send an email but is doing the coding coding coding. And why is the older kid's face covered? So the cops can't identify him?
Kai did that himself. She’s just shared his pic
---
If loaf wasn’t one of their promoters I would buy under Trins code. Until they ditch the snitch I am staying with my preferred brand.
Agree. So many nice things I’d like to buy but not while Loaf or #claireknowsbest are involved. If they got rid of them they would get more sales

Reactions: 6
IMG_0423.jpeg

Holy mother of God.. what in the duck is happening here!

“Looks good and washes off looking natural”

Let’s pretend that’s true for a minute… @Lust Minerals - is this seriously how you want your products advertised?

I would NEVER try this tan based on this advertisement.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.