Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iganony must have a lag. None of these are up yet. Especially the masturbate one.

Reactions: 3
Slept the entire day but went to Byron for a photo shoot . Stfu muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Never has to fill forms out stating her age obvs. JW or not you still actually need to know DOB and age you twatwaffle.
---
No Kids this week. No responsibilities. No ring on in the byron picnic rug vid with nicky suck my dicky either.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never has to fill forms out stating her age obvs. JW or not you still actually need to know DOB and age you twatwaffle.
---
No Kids this week. No responsibilities. No ring on in the byron picnic rug vid with nicky suck my dicky either.
She didn’t seem to have a problem remembering her date of birth when she said it to start with 🙄 just seems it was the maths she struggled with. But I guess you can’t be a tech slut, research everything brainiac and also be able to count 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SOAPIE & her Rinse & Repeat Bullshit is next level.
I can’t stop laughing 😆
Mami aka Nicholas is on the books 💰 this relationship is as FAKE as her bolt ons
you are one COOKED unit Ms Watson
And what’s with the out dated outfit she’s eye ducking herself in today?
Isn’t that the same fit she wore on her fake assed photo shoot with Jakey boy
Fkn hell you are reachin’ baby girl 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I've got to say, for someone so 'healthy' she sure is dying a lot. Guess my diet of sugar, caffeine, carbs and left overs is keeping me strong and well lol 🤣 yeeeee haaaaa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.