Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old mate has a US based website displaying usd for the costs and stating US law for the t&c’s. Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah, that little sitting together on the beach for coffee was definitely giving “we need to meet up to discuss that argument we had” vibes. The way she was sulking and acting the fool in her stories and made a point to take let everyone know she wasn’t wearing her ring tells me they had a spat and have now made up.
There is absolutely ZERO chemistry between them! It’s purely 🍆 and for him to build his profile. I remember when she launched Dr Teef and you could see how into him she was. She was obsessed. Same with Jake. This guy, there is no vibe whatsoever. To the point that it’s boring and cringe to see their photos ..

Reactions: 13
I agree… You can’t see the chemistry. In fact, that photo with the coffee at the beach. She looks miserable lol. She’s probably seething by all the girls that msg him

Reactions: 6
He has potentially gone to watch the Torian Pro this weekend too (semi finals for the CrossFit games) which is probably why they broke up. It’s only in Brisbane but there will be lots of well oiled girlies there and old Doph would have probably dropped a screamer on him.
Imagine if she only let him go on the condition he deletes his instagram, so he can’t meet any women and share follows with them. Also no social media = nobody able to DM him with some home truths about wifey.
she wants full control of him at alllllll times because she is terrrrrrrrified of how many people she’s fucked over and how many awful things there are for him to hear

Reactions: 8
I laughed so hard at the comment about their coffee catchup looking like a post breakup chat on the hill 😂 that’s exactly what it looks like! And of course she took a selfie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I laughed so hard at the comment about their coffee catchup looking like a post breakup chat on the hill 😂 that’s exactly what it looks like! And of course she took a selfie
It looks like she’s been crying.
---
These extensions are not it. Her hair has a golden tone and the extensions are an ash tone. Either her hairdressers need some training or she’s been using purple shampoo on her extensions.
IMG_8405.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahahaha her ‘medical team’
duck she is infuriating with her attention seeking histrionic fucked up personality.

Reactions: 14
This is infuriating. My experience of a medical team was when my dad was at the end of his life. He had a neurologist, an oncologist, an OT and a speechie to name a few main players.

She needs a mental health medical team that is for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mind blowing this piece of tit is making out like she’s on deaths door, “medical team” and all because she won’t remove the bolt ons, gotta get all the male attention!

Reactions: 9
Her “medical team”…. So I
Paused it on the latest day 5 health is wealth bullshit…
Holistic health… hahahahaha… She’s a histrionic psycho honestly. Her medical team of woo woos.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Her health is wealth is tanking hard. 6 comments on day 5, 0 on day 4, 4 on day 3, 13 on day 2 and 9 on day 1 hahaha

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.