Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she tell Kai that she’d never let another man come between them again? A year later she’s put the boys in a separate part of the house so mummy can ride dick in peace 👍🏼
She’s honestly one of the most horrid people going around. I know many of us have said this so many times on here, but I still cannot believe this is the person I used to look up to. When I thought she was this amazing family orientated person. That she was genuine. I feel like she has made fools out of everyone.

Reactions: 16
Please tell me they are not wearing matching PJs. Remember the photoshoot in the PA grinch family PJ sets. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She also put the polaroid of her and the girls in the matching PJs on her Saturday reel. I wouldn't trust the health is wealth reels as pics from the same day. Maybe not even the same week.

Reactions: 7
Loaf’s next lawsuit? Remember the BOD debacle with Rachael Finch?

IMG_3482.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’d LOVE to see her try to up against Rachel Dillon in a lawsuit! Rachel is worth hundreds of millions and is married to Toby who is also worth hundreds of millions! Her lawyers would eat loafie up!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For someone who never uses a filter on their vids or reels, looks like they forgot to put the ‘no filter’ filter on reel #2

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d LOVE to see her try to up against Rachel Dillon in a lawsuit! Rachel is worth hundreds of millions and is married to Toby who is also worth hundreds of millions! Her lawyers would eat loafie up!
I just think it’s hilarious that she’s such an insignificant player in the industry that I bet they don’t even realise she’s also running a “Project You” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s with all her reference to love with this heart emoji ❤‍🩹 kinda infers that’s she patching up her love? Haha strange. I’d never use that heart in reference to my husband 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.