Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her health is wealth is tanking hard. 6 comments on day 5, 0 on day 4, 4 on day 3, 13 on day 2 and 9 on day 1 hahaha
My brain hurts watching them honestly. She never matches the voiceover to what the video is and the annoying speed of some of the visuals is just irritating! Then it always cuts off at the end. So bleeping pointless.

Reactions: 15
My brain hurts watching them honestly. She never matches the voiceover to what the video is and the annoying speed of some of the visuals is just irritating! Then it always cuts off at the end. So bleeping pointless.
To be fair, she does have a lot to do with her days. Giving back to women, lying through her teeth and making 200 page freebies takes up a lot of time. Did I mention how busy she is giving back to women.

Also, just on her freebies that cost her a lot of money... I’ve had a business for two years. I have a heap of content in Canva that I’ve developed over that time. Unless I’m making something completely new, I can whip up anything I need pretty quickly by altering what I already have. Surely such an accomplished business woman over the last 10 years she is not sitting there each week making tit from scratch. I’d love to know what she’s actually doing at her computer during those midnight stories. Only Fans?

Reactions: 15
Well Nick was with Loaf and the twins bike riding and at dinner
The boys have moved upstairs unless Nathan’s 3 meals are his and the boys?
---

Ha didn’t see your post and can’t here to say the same!
No way have they moved upstairs, she was donating beds. The filthy bleep booted them for the newest dick.

Reactions: 12
I think it is lovely and noble of her that she has kept her vow of not being a consumer this year. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way have they moved upstairs, she was donating beds. The filthy bleep booted them for the newest dick.
You may be onto something, I mean surely if you’re going out to dinner you walk upstairs and invite them along too, you don’t take two of your four kids out and leave the others with hello fresh and protein powder? But if they’re not living upstairs, where are they? I know Kai seems to embrace a life on the streets but what about Ryder? Have they been shipped off to Adelaide? Like I genuinely don’t understand how it’s possible to just palm your kids off like that when she doesn’t seem to have any family or friends around to palm them off to. And if they’ve moved in with Nath then he probably deserves a bit of credit, I know he’s been around for a large portion of their lives but he’s really got no obligation to support them like he does the girls.

Reactions: 18
Nah I reckon she got rid of the twins brass beds and they are either getting a room each or a more grown up vibe
I bet the boys are upstairs

Reactions: 14
Does this upstairs apartment have an exterior entrance? Just what two underage kids need, a way to come and go at all hours of the day without mum knowing.

Reactions: 5
I bet he's asked not to be on her social media. Just like Andrew did. But she can't help herself.

Reactions: 2
A few weeks ago Ryder was posting videos to his Instagram stories and he was eating his dinner in the apartment.

Loaf did say she was doing ‘renovations’ and giving the girls their own rooms so I think it’s the brass beds too.

Reactions: 5
Yep an external staircase
It’s a 2 bedroom apartment
What could possibly go wrong? Young teenage boys left unsupervised in their own apartment while mum is completely disinterested, busy getting her head banged into the headboard by her newest dick?
Anyone want to place bets on which is going to happen first - one of them gets arrested, Ryder drops out of school too or one of them gets a little girl pregnant?

Reactions: 7
Love it when she gets lost in her own lies 🤥
Can’t find a word to ‘articulate’ how happy she is with her halth and halping others.
Also managed to do 100 things with ‘the beautiful girls’ yesterday…laughing until 9pm?
Absolute bullshit from the mouth of a bullshitter!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So she went out and re-bought a book on conflict resolution, hey? Yeah, the had a big fight they’re working through. What is that 2 months in? Another winning relationship, Soph! Lol.

Reactions: 7
“NLP masters” - what a wank! Like she’s a well educated professor or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t she tell Kai that she’d never let another man come between them again? A year later she’s put the boys in a separate part of the house so mummy can ride dick in peace 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.