Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical loaf… “when mumma is put last”
witch when you’re a ‘mumma’ you’re always last. Guess you’re not used to putting your children’s needs first eh ?
---

You ✨ manifest ✨ that bby gurrllll 😘
I have a 1 and 2 year old… I never eat at 9pm want to know why Sophie? We all eat together as a family at 5pm. You also meal prep so why you eating so late hey? Reheat your food sit down and continue working…

Reactions: 23
I stepped away and unfollowed only to have a thought about her yesterday, look at her page. See she's angry and emailing someone about a broken plant, she didn't even give off this much anger when her baby "died" (I know she killed) is she actually for real

Reactions: 6
Slightly off topic and minor in the great scheme of tit this witch does but it actually really bugs me the way she just seems to do whatever she likes with her sponsored stuff. Like in her reel yesterday she’s clearly just picked up the next Cleo Harper collection and she’s got the girls sorting it all out in clear view. Then she’s in the car this morning wearing some of it. It’s pretty obvious that they have set days and times where they reveal new collections and I’m sure a lot of time, effort and money goes into the build up around it all and then you’ve got Loaf here just showing it all off willy nilly however she pleases. I don’t understand why these brands still work with her?!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Slightly off topic and minor in the great scheme of tit this witch does but it actually really bugs me the way she just seems to do whatever she likes with her sponsored stuff. Like in her reel yesterday she’s clearly just picked up the next Cleo Harper collection and she’s got the girls sorting it all out in clear view. Then she’s in the car this morning wearing some of it. It’s pretty obvious that they have set days and times where they reveal new collections and I’m sure a lot of time, effort and money goes into the build up around it all and then you’ve got Loaf here just showing it all off willy nilly however she pleases. I don’t understand why these brands still work with her?!
It would be a planned thing, probably loafs stupid idea. They drip feed the clothes to get people excited that they're seeing a sneak peak and they either say whoops I didn't mean to show you or just not address it. It's a marketing strategy

Reactions: 7
It would be a planned thing, probably loafs stupid idea. They drip feed the clothes to get people excited that they're seeing a sneak peak and they either say whoops I didn't mean to show you or just not address it. It's a marketing strategy
Yep it’s all planned! Cue Sophie in about an hours time.
“Guysszzzzzz my dms have absolutely exploded about the top I’m wearing, it’s a new collection with Cleo Harper out next week click this link to be notified of its release” 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the girls were sorting through their
new snow clothes that were delivered?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Slo mo story the ring is still present….
---
And he is now offering one on one coaching through his business hahahaaa. Bby girl got him onto her scam

• Haha
  • Sick
Ring is back on..
Yeah, that little sitting together on the beach for coffee was definitely giving “we need to meet up to discuss that argument we had” vibes. The way she was sulking and acting the fool in her stories and made a point to take let everyone know she wasn’t wearing her ring tells me they had a spat and have now made up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn't think that was Nick for the beach coffee.

*Just looked again. Yeah definitely wasn't.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Here’s what reveals her for the fraud she is, to me at least …

She admitted in today’s story that her second session back to the gym, when she left in tears because she couldn’t lift the same weight as she had been before, only lasted 7 minutes! What seasoned body builder is not fully expecting that when they get back into the gym after weeks sitting on their ass that their weight limits are going to be different? (ESPECIALLY when they were previously taking performance enhancing drugs like she was?) And Sophie threw a tantrum and left crying in a petulant fit, after 7 minutes?? Lol. She’s not a seasoned body builder. She’s a seasoned “give me all the gear my tweaking little body can stand so I can get on a stage” first class poseur.

Honestly I would love to hear the conversations being held behind her back at her gym. I bet the only person there who doesn’t roll their eyes when she walks in is Nate’s dad.

Here’s what reveals her for the fraud she is, to me at least …

She admitted in today’s story that her second session back to the gym, when she left in tears because she couldn’t lift the same weight as she had been before, only lasted 7 minutes! What seasoned body builder is not fully expecting that when they get back into the gym after weeks sitting on their ass that their weight limits are going to be different? (ESPECIALLY when they were previously taking performance enhancing drugs like she was?) And Sophie threw a tantrum and left crying in a petulant fit, after 7 minutes?? Lol. She’s not a seasoned body builder. She’s a seasoned “give me all the gear my tweaking little body can stand so I can get on a stage” first class poseur.

Honestly I would love to hear the conversations being held behind her back at her gym. I bet the only person there who doesn’t roll their eyes when she walks in is Nate’s dad.
Not just the fact she’s a seasoned body builder, also that she’s supposedly a personal trainer/fitness professional who has been in the industry for 13+ years! Just her trying to be relatable again.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.