Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commandeering a rebrand for him would be up her alley. She’d probably be making sure she was involved in his business accounting as well, setting it up so she can control his payroll, like she did with Andrew (if/when he has employees?).

Reactions: 13
witch is mourning a cactus more than her poor daughter.

everything she does is calculated and intentional. Notice everything she filmed and showed today…the camera, the wool, the bleeping book, all filmed with the left hand. She is trying to generate engagement. I hope to duck he’s gone. I bet she got so unhinged last weekend he probably has realised he needs to get out while he can.

Reactions: 13
I noticed that with her meals in her health is wealth reels you see her move the food around with a fork, but you don't see her put it on her mouth.
Yes I noticed this straight away. She never eats on camera, like ever. Well not lately anyway. Someone should Ubereats her some KFC, with no sauce of course

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Historically she has had the employees around at all hours when she is left high and dry by a dude.

Reactions: 10
She mentioned that she only started growing the cactus while she was grieving last year, but I'm certain she used to bang on about the cactus when Jakey Boy was in the picture.

Agree with everyone here, we are hearing more about how distraught she is about the cactus than we have ever heard her talk about Pixie 😔

Reactions: 12
So we had the unhinged podcasts and public social media displays for nath, jake, dr a, dumbass Nicki, but says we only see 1%. We know who is inside this woman at all times. Perhaps take a leaf out of one of your millions of books…stop posting your new dick. You embarrass yourself to no end when you launch into a marriage and then a divorce in literally less than a month.
you are sad. Nobody is laughing with you. At you honey. You’re a joke and there would be no holds barred on roasting you by the tabloids if you didn’t do what you did to pixie.

Reactions: 12
If I was dating someone for 5 minutes and they insisted on keeping their full vomit bucket next to the bed, filmed it, called me their Mum, then gave me the filthy bug…….I’d be acting all Stockholm Syndrome until it was safe to bleeping run and escape 🏃‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sure his favorite angle of her is looking down at the top of her head with those gigantic lips wrapped around his 🍆 so can you imagine what a shock it would have been for him to see that face full of filler, all contorted while she’s vomiting and heaving, eyes bloodshot and watering and smelly slobber leaking from her mouth? He’s probably still have nightmares about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she post a story last week ( I honestly can’t remember ) where she dissed at the new dick asking him something about being “ in her house “?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Any man that’s worth anything in this world wouldn’t give a tit if their partner had gastro.. if your partner can’t handle you getting a very contagious virus that causes you to vomit and have diarrhoea then they’re no partner at all…
IF they HAVE separated it would be because she’s a f**king nutcase, I can remember our spy who had met both Soph and dr teef told us that she would try to control his social media, look at his following and apparently go mental if any woman messaged him. She would do this with every man, I think he’s still around but he’s probably under her full control because ya know, getting sex 24/7 will always outweigh having a healthy and normal relationship for most men 🤪

Reactions: 15
I imagine he has mates who have gf’s who are on tattle and when they realised it was her he was with they told him to run. To Yemen.
---
Health is Wealth bullshit post for today is up….
meh. Proof of life means nothing. He be gone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I imagine he has mates who have gf’s who are on tattle and when they realised it was her he was with they told him to run. To Yemen.
---

Probably willing him to come back ✨ manifesting ✨ under the full moon baby girl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If this is the Happy Way copy for their new product or CH collection (?) I feel sick. Using the California Poppy to bridge to “tall poppy syndrome” & labelling loaf that.

Hard to read the second last para but I think this is it

Sophie has expenenced as she became vulnerable about her marriage breakdown”

duck this witch. Has she EVER taking any responsibility for her role to play in it.

Narcissistic victim hood grifter.

Edit: looks like the new CH collection is “California” inspired

Cleo Harper : “Women feel their best when they are not feeling insecure” - loaf wrote this right. It’s in her bucket of dumb & obvious quotes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
---

I’m never giving up on him moving to Yemen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He has potentially gone to watch the Torian Pro this weekend too (semi finals for the CrossFit games) which is probably why they broke up. It’s only in Brisbane but there will be lots of well oiled girlies there and old Doph would have probably dropped a screamer on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any man that’s worth anything in this world wouldn’t give a tit if their partner had gastro.. if your partner can’t handle you getting a very contagious virus that causes you to vomit and have diarrhoea then they’re no partner at all…
IF they HAVE separated it would be because she’s a f**king nutcase, I can remember our spy who had met both Soph and dr teef told us that she would try to control his social media, look at his following and apparently go mental if any woman messaged him. She would do this with every man, I think he’s still around but he’s probably under her full control because ya know, getting sex 24/7 will always outweigh having a healthy and normal relationship for most men 🤪
Absolutely true but can you honestly call someone you’ve known for 5 minutes a “partner”? A love bombing duck buddy does not a partner make. These two are basically just dogs in heat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.