Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I. Can. Not. Deal. Is she serious about the cactus šŸ˜‚ they are so hardy, it will be fine babes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ā€œProtein water has been the best invention from Happy Wayā€ā€¦ being in the fitness industry, how does she think HW invented protein water? Laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she donated beds to people in need (Iā€™m assuming) but then contacted them to tell them they ACCIDENTALLY broke her cactus that she admitted canā€™t be fixed anyway, what did she want them to do exactly

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So she donated beds to people in need (Iā€™m assuming) but then contacted them to tell them they ACCIDENTALLY broke her cactus that she admitted canā€™t be fixed anyway, what did she want them to do exactly
I call BS. She always says she is non-confrontational.

Maybe it was Kai realising the locks had been changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Although it wouldnā€™t surprise me if the whole thing was over already, something seems off about it all. I swear he was there Saturday morning before horse riding and then posted about moving over the weekend so unless thereā€™s been some sort of Brangelina-esque massive blowup in the space of a day, Iā€™m sure heā€™s still around. Actually wouldnā€™t be surprised if sheā€™s the one behind his big business ā€œrebrandā€ to be honest. I have also noticed that his presence is pretty scarce when she has the girls and she seems to have had them in a far more consistent manner lately, almost like one week on, one week off like an actual custody arrangement. Iā€™m probably just imagining that though.

Reactions: 16
Itā€™s a bleeping cactus, get over yourself ya petty witch. You can buy another for $30.

What was the point in calling the donation place anyway? To put them in their place? Anyone with more than 2 functioning brain cells can figure out that if they broke it it was accidental because they were trying to maneuver an unwieldy mattress. Not because it was intentional. I canā€™t believe she was on the verge of tears. If this is what rocks your world you need to get to bleeping therapy.

Poor entitled princess, all the manual laborers are against her! First air tasker and now the charity picking up her cast-offs.
What a twit, complaining to her audience of hundreds of thousands of people about how the little people keep ruining her day. Whaaaa! šŸ˜­

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Itā€™s a bleeping cactus, get over yourself ya petty witch. You can buy another for $30.

What was the point in calling the donation place anyway? To put them in their place? Anyone with more than 2 functioning brain cells can figure out that if they broke it it was accidental because they were trying to maneuver an unwieldy mattress. Not because it was intentional. I canā€™t believe she was on the verge of tears. If this is what rocks your world you need to get to bleeping therapy.

Poor entitled princess, all the manual laborers are against her! First air tasker and now the charity picking up her cast-offs.
What a twit, complaining to her audience of hundreds of thousands of people about how the little people keep ruining her day. Whaaaa! šŸ˜­
It hurts so muchšŸ˜‚ itā€™s a bleeping cactus ahahah what the actual duck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she is such a dramatic idiot. good grief woman. duck off Sophie.

• Heart
She can just stick it back in the ground and it will grow again.
it is literally what she does when she prunes the cacti. sticks em back in the ground.... why is she always making it seem that she is targeted or a victim... fuckhead

She spent months grieving at her home about a baby she killed in a narc rage .
Thatā€™s a hella lot different to someone accidentally ā€œkillingā€ a cactus .
the difference is loaf you can replant the cactus , you canā€™t bring back the innocent baby you got rid of on your ex husbands , daughters 18th , to be a spiteful bleep .
You are grieving more for a plant than you did your child . Absolute piece of tit she is .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She spent months grieving at her home about a baby she killed in a narc rage .
Thatā€™s a hella lot different to someone accidentally ā€œkillingā€ a cactus .
the difference is loaf you can replant the cactus , you canā€™t bring back the innocent baby you got rid of on your ex husbands , daughters 18th , to be a spiteful bleep .
You are grieving more for a plant than you did your child . Absolute piece of tit she is .
That still really fucks with me. Like obviously itā€™s disgusting what she did, and she clearly wanted to hurt him but Jesus you did that to a young woman turning 18 who literally did nothing to you?! Like wtaf. As if being an 18yo woman isnā€™t hard enough without having grown ass women levelling unhinged and psychotic blows.

Reactions: 27
I call BS. She always says she is non-confrontational.

Maybe it was Kai realising the locks had been changed.
It looks like an intentional break.
---
Although it wouldnā€™t surprise me if the whole thing was over already, something seems off about it all. I swear he was there Saturday morning before horse riding and then posted about moving over the weekend so unless thereā€™s been some sort of Brangelina-esque massive blowup in the space of a day, Iā€™m sure heā€™s still around. Actually wouldnā€™t be surprised if sheā€™s the one behind his big business ā€œrebrandā€ to be honest. I have also noticed that his presence is pretty scarce when she has the girls and she seems to have had them in a far more consistent manner lately, almost like one week on, one week off like an actual custody arrangement. Iā€™m probably just imagining that though.
I think sheā€™s getting him to use the same software that sheā€™s using, so they can lie around all day, shitting the bed together šŸ˜‚
---

Sheā€™s got zero perspective.
---
That still really fucks with me. Like obviously itā€™s disgusting what she did, and she clearly wanted to hurt him but Jesus you did that to a young woman turning 18 who literally did nothing to you?! Like wtaf. As if being an 18yo woman isnā€™t hard enough without having grown ass women levelling unhinged and psychotic blows.
After having some psychotic family tit myself, this would have been a completely world-changing day for Dr Teef and his girls - realising youā€™re dealing with a psycho.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thatā€™s my gut feeling, I think they are fine, but I canā€™t explain him deactivating his insta.
I have noticed that he isnā€™t there when the girls are - hopefully Nath has put this boundary in place, have we actually seen photos of him with the girls at all?

Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s my gut feeling, I think they are fine, but I canā€™t explain him deactivating his insta.
I have noticed that he isnā€™t there when the girls are - hopefully Nath has put this boundary in place, have we actually seen photos of him with the girls at all?
I havenā€™t seen a photo but I am almost 100% sure that it was him on the couch playing video games with the girls in the background a few weeks back. I almost screen recorded.

Reactions: 4
nah I think they are done. she is acting weirder again.

Reactions: 5
I havenā€™t seen a photo but I am almost 100% sure that it was him on the couch playing video games with the girls in the background a few weeks back. I almost screen recorded.
A few weeks ago was summer in sophie math so are you sure you weren't just seeing her future memories.

• Haha
Iā€™m pretty sure he was too. You could hear him talking in the background

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.