Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahahahahahaha. Is she having a seizure?? 😂
duck me. Imagine being this embarrassingly uncoordinated but such a narc that you think, let me set a camera up and film myself looking like Elaine from Seinfeld.

This simpleton is how old?? 🤣
And grinning like a fool the whole time! She looks like she just escaped the insane asylum 🤣
That's what apes do when they get out of their cages 🦧🦧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So basically it is an illusion because for example the likes of me.... - a TALL person would probably never be able to look like Sophie no matter how much I train I think I would possibly look manish.
The way Sophie sells it, yes it is an illusion,keeping in mind her product ‘The Bod’ she does not follow the nutrition protocols or training program from that.. but she certainly attached her image to it!

Weight training will absolutely NOT make you look mannish, it’s one of the best things a woman can do for soooo many reasons aside from just aesthetics eg. Health, bone density, increasing metabolic capacity (how much you can eat and maintain), mental health, heart health and well-being etc.
With a correctly periodised program and appropriate nutrition protocol you can build amazing shape and look even more feminine regardless of height. You certainly can’t accidentally put on muscle, especially as a female!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ahahahahahahaha. Is she having a seizure?? 😂
duck me. Imagine being this embarrassingly uncoordinated but such a narc that you think, let me set a camera up and film myself looking like Elaine from Seinfeld.

This simpleton is how old?? 🤣
And grinning like a fool the whole time! She looks like she just escaped the insane asylum 🤣
What the actual is she doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽 YES !!!
This is what angers me so much - they are outliers and they use that to prey on the insecurities of women under the guise of ‘empowerment’.
BULLSHIT.
They are just profiting off the misery and shame of women they are deceiving.
It’s awful.. I work in the industry as does my partner we see so many women in particular negatively impacted by these people, products and programs. I spend so much time re-educating women who have fallen for these narratives, and new Mums that feel like they are somehow failing because they don’t look like these women, or returning to training too soon because people like Sophie claim their programs are designed by women’s physio etc. but don’t understand we all have unique requirements.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thats what
Is it coincidence that the 3 items we specifically bagged on here are ‘sold out’?
Or were they only made in small amounts because they were tit quality or ugly?
I was thinking. I truly can't understand how they would be sold out unless it was very low numbers

Reactions: 11
Im
You are 100% bang on here.
At 25 I had a hysterectomy and can never have children … I cry at least once a week about the children I’ll never have … and I’m now 35! So that’s 10 years of grief over something I never even had in the first place.
This sesame seed psycho could not give one tit about what she did to that beautiful, innocent baby … nor her husband or their respective kids who lost a sister.
I truly think she’s either evil or a true psychopath.
Side note- I went down the TT rabbit hole and OH EM GEE… the entertainment I have been missing out on! 🤣🤣
Im So sorry.. this would be absolutely devastating and heartbreaking..as a mum.. I can't imagine not getting the privilege to experience it... Sophie is a bleep.
---
So she got bigger tits?? I'm confused..?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Uh a few weeks back the girls were watching the boys play GTA .. and now your concerned about the Barbie movie .. you also have a new man in ya life every few weeks hun, they will be fine . She probably just stalling as she does Jack tit with her kids.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
You are 100% bang on here.
At 25 I had a hysterectomy and can never have children … I cry at least once a week about the children I’ll never have … and I’m now 35! So that’s 10 years of grief over something I never even had in the first place.
This sesame seed psycho could not give one tit about what she did to that beautiful, innocent baby … nor her husband or their respective kids who lost a sister.
I truly think she’s either evil or a true psychopath.
I’m so sorry 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Got to love a liar when they can’t get a whole sentence out without saying ummmmmm ahhhhh. If you’re telling the truth you don’t have to remember and monitor what you’re saying….
Then there is Loaf ummmmming and ahhhhhimg her way through the Bullshit Bod program challenge and her apparently full mentorship. Only fools want access to this clown.
If anyone signs up to this tit show you are a total loser. I can’t stand NLP BS and that’s speaking from experience having 3 family members do this crap and they all continue to be brainwashed. Paying 1,000’s of dollars for stupid retreats and forever ‘carrying trauma’ and victim mentality which they need to do more training and retreats for. It’s and endless cycle of BS.
---
Im

Im So sorry.. this would be absolutely devastating and heartbreaking..as a mum.. I can't imagine not getting the privilege to experience it... Sophie is a bleep.
---
Nope she requires major reconstructive surgery that would require drains after which stay in for a good few days.
She was up bouncing around arms above head and lying on her stomach days after her ‘surgery’ you definitely don’t lie on your stomach after the type of surgery Loafs titts need. Her ones fall out of the pockets cause her body rejects them and her body breaks down the implants causing these issues.
I say she had a small lump removed or mole but put the post surgery bra on for show and tease.
Her tits can be pushed up pretty easy with the CH padding in the bralettes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Marketing/sales 101

Advertise an expensive elite unobtainable product. (12k mentorship)

Then release another product at a much cheaper price, giving the suckers belief that they are getting an unbelievable deal. ($500 Bod program)

There is no mentorship.

NLP is used by car salesmen.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Marketing/sales 101

Advertise an expensive elite unobtainable product. (12k mentorship)

Then release another product at a much cheaper price, giving the suckers belief that they are getting an unbelievable deal. ($500 Bod program)

There is no mentorship.

NLP is used by car salesmen.
She advertised the BOD program that it was all live zoom calls , now she is saying the first one is live and the rest pre recorded . False advertising

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Woooow guys, you have absolutely blown my mind in relation to the Clear launch!!!! *Eye fucks self and plays with hair* Uuuuum did you know that 3 of the VIP launch items have sold out which means they are no longer avaylaBOOL. I didn't want to bore you in relation to the items which are avaylaBOOL and not avaylaBOOL uuuum because you'll be able to get them off Facebook Marketplace when my VIPs realise they literally can't wear a squat-proof shirt out of the house because there is no such thing. Note to self because I'm literally soooo busy: post stock levels to my story in one hour.

In relation to the weather today it's so beautiful, like my post chall-inge showjumping, that I literally cannot explain it. That's another one of my tips to be a millionaire - spend one hour with the sun on your skin and you'll have the best week and no social constructs will bring you down if you do that, baby girls it will literally help you create a life that you don't need a holiday from and you will turn into literal sunshine! Wooow that was a long sentence, it shows I can hold my breath for a long time hahaha, for the boys.

I also posed a question about why we say one thing (i.e. everything I say/write about my life) and why we then do something else (i.e. what my life actually, literally is). If you do that, you need to do this amazing chall-inge with exercise, recipes and the mindest. The love I have in relation to my life means that I never need a holiday because holidays are boring and just mask my true desire which is to rub coke on my box. No rest for this business babe, I'm so busy and I love love love love love it!!!! *Screeches*

Goodnight pixie angels, it's 7:45pm and I've just had my sleepy hot choc. See you when I wake up for millionaire hour and somehow still have 14 hours of sleep without waking up due to amazing sleep hygeine! Mwaah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Im

---
Bigger chipmunk cheeks in this pic
---
How you will ?? what…after the bod challenge…doesn’t make sense..idiot.

Does it teach you how to dance that an absolute fucktard?…another skill she’s mastered

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_9218.png

“Similar to the 5 people you hang around you become the 6th”
I’m confused what does that even mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.