Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if it was major breast surgery. Her range of motion doesn’t seem to of been impacted too badly??
Personally think if she has had any surgery at all it maybe was pocket tightening to hike them up .
---
Is that the surgical bra making another appearance?
I’m just about to get into bed she says , whilst laying in bed . She is a compulsive liar lol . Loaf your in bed already it ain’t that hard to see or say .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact that she is so comfortable lying so consistently. This witch lies every 5 seconds. It doesn’t surprise me for a second that she rarely sees her mum and seems estranged from her brothers. They know exactly what she is like because she’s been that way since she was a child. The only one that’s stuck with her seems to be Nath. It looked like he could escape when she was with Andy but he just lets her back in. Honestly, I don’t think he’ll ever move on until he puts in proper boundaries. EVERYONE see’s it. SURELY Nath does.
I know it’s harder because they have kids together. But I do wonder what he thinks

Reactions: 12
The way Sophie sells it, yes it is an illusion,keeping in mind her product ‘The Bod’ she does not follow the nutrition protocols or training program from that.. but she certainly attached her image to it!

Weight training will absolutely NOT make you look mannish, it’s one of the best things a woman can do for soooo many reasons aside from just aesthetics eg. Health, bone density, increasing metabolic capacity (how much you can eat and maintain), mental health, heart health and well-being etc.
With a correctly periodised program and appropriate nutrition protocol you can build amazing shape and look even more feminine regardless of height. You certainly can’t accidentally put on muscle, especially as a female!
Good to know - I have always beein terrified to start because I don't want to look ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Hey extra thick toast bread, the saying is to fall off the “wagon” not “bandwagon”.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s movement alright, babygurl. From too many drugs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh, I’m surprised she hasn’t gotten them surgically pinned back. They really do accentuate the weird bridge troll vibe she’s got going on. The long body, short legs, primate head jut, pointed ears, fugly feet, creepy little claw-like hands, close-set almost crossed eyes, the nose that freakishly gets bigger by the day, the massive hairy eyebrows and of course the horrible fillers. She really is a frightful thing.
The larger gap between the nose and upper lip is a giveaway sign of aging and probably why her nostrils look bigger now.

Reactions: 6
What are my 3 goals for the day? First one, trying to not get motion sickness from you shaking your phone throughout your stories 🫠🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently her scars that were all over her stomach are now under her bikini .
Im starting to think she had a nip tuck of the labia because there is no sign of annnnny scars there from last week or last year .
Be kind baby gurls you just never know how big others flaps have grown 🧚‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Apparently her scars that were all over her stomach are now under her bikini .
Im starting to think she had a nip tuck of the labia because there is no sign of annnnny scars there from last week or last year .
Be kind baby gurls you just never know how big others flaps have grown 🧚‍♀️
She’s so full of tit

• Haha
She’s referenced the comment in a story but her bikini is so small and low I can’t imagine where the scar is? Must be tiny and so low down, doesn’t sound right for a cesarean but I’ve never had one so don’t know

Reactions: 8
Loaf needs an anatomy lesson! "Stomach"..... and now she backtracks! Absolute brain dead moron!

• Haha
She’s referenced the comment in a story but her bikini is so small and low I can’t imagine where the scar is? Must be tiny and so low down, doesn’t sound right for a cesarean but I’ve never had one so don’t know
Next she will say shes covered it with Lust minerals hahaha I just can not deal with her.

Every single woman I know who has had c-section you can see the scar if you were in a bikini that xxxxxsmoll

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.