Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m such a small size in this collection CH don’t even make sizes this small 🤭
Also I crack up when subtitles picks her up as “Clear Harper” … although I wonder if SG is doing it on purpose to say hello to you, @clearharper
Oh no that’s just where I got my name from. The subtitles.
Previous to that I had an old account- something like beige bunions in honour of Leila Stead.
Can Loaf actually say FIFTH? It keeps sounding like THIF

Also where is KAI? Back in streaky?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not crooked, it’s just the lighting 😂😂😂😂
And then she proceeds to post a picture from a completely different angle where you can’t even see the placement of the pockets and tell how crappy it looks. Lol.
Does she really think folks are that dumb? 😂

They spent months developing this range yet nobody involved was competent enough to realize that using an oversized patch pocket on the front of the skirt would draw attention to the fact that they are using the lead edge of the zipper as centerline of the skirt and was going to make everything look cheap and asymmetrical?

Great operation there guyz!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what she did for clothes when she was 40kg during pregnancy, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXS? Did she buy new clothes because she never wears baggy unless it’s a CH haul where she says it’s her “FAVOURITE” piece in the collection - then we never see this baggy item again
She takes photos and documents herself all day long yet she hasn’t posted any photos of her being ‘Low 40kgs’ She was more high 60kgs and bigger with Pixie at 23 weeks than she was full term with the girls. She can’t go a week without people seeing her out and about and people would have been mentioning it if she was ever low 40’s.

Reactions: 12
Can we just lap back on the sleep over situation for a second.

the way she was acting makes me physically sick, she’s a predator and if this were a father doing it to his teenage daughters friends the police would be involved, he would be called out and cancelled.
How is it time and time again loaf is flying under the radar for things like this?
this isn't just a “oh I dislike her she lies about Botox” situation.
it’s down right disturbing and everyone is turning a blind eye?
Agreed she is a sick duck. She wore see-through pants so she could have her arse and tits on show to children. How is no-one talking about this????

Reactions: 20
IMG_8818.png

gosh I’m soooo glad she didn’t put her tucked in tank on so I could see the skirt better…….dipshit
---
Agreed she is a sick duck. She wore see-through pants so she could have her arse and tits on show to children. How is no-one talking about this????
The influencer pages are all so scared to touch her since the ‘SB’

daily mail needs to get on the sleepover issue - but generally they only do post’s after an influencer page mentions her so hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If a father who was an influencer was wearing budgy smugglers or even just a pair of shorts around 15 girls there would be an absolute uproar. It’s not fair that this head seems untouchable.

Reactions: 27
I’m sorry anyone who pushes or believes in “manifestation” is an absolute loser
I agree. I used to think I was weird because all my friends started banging on about manifestation and I just couldn’t get around it. Manifestation is a hoax and it’s become a way for influencers to push their bullshit agenda or whatever program they’re about to sell and it’s also a way for them to flex their wealth whilst trying not to look arrogant - influencer in brand new 6 million dollar house “I ManIfEsTEd THis And WoRkeD So HaRd” isn’t everyone out here working hard?

Reactions: 16
What happened to her saying that she needed security as she was in danger or some rubbish? That lasted all of a day 🤦‍♀️ Wasn’t she so concerned for her safety that she had a friend stay the night?!

Another lie I bet.

Also cheese scone, I thought you only wore an XXXXXXXXXS, yet the coat hanging in your wardrobe is a SMALL. *gasp*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How’s the shakes on it. Can’t even grab the tag
Clen has kicked in 😂

How’s the 2sec delay 😂 “ My favourite well one of my favourite items from the whole collection is the Charlotte trench now this is the most beautiful trenchcoke?! You are just going to love it “ 😂😂😂

Sorry Breadcrumbs The ‘Harlot’ Trench Coat looks more like a dressing gown 🤮 #That’sANoFromMe

Ps She’s now admitted she’s 171cm 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clen has kicked in 😂

How’s the 2sec delay 😂 “ My favourite well one of my favourite items from the whole collection is the Charlotte trench now this is the most beautiful trenchcoke?! You are just going to love it “ 😂😂😂

Sorry Breadcrumbs The ‘Harlot’ Trench Coat looks more like a dressing gown 🤮 #That’sANoFromMe

Ps She’s now admitted she’s 171cm 🤦🏼‍♀️
The “qwollidy” trench doesn’t even have lining. It looks like made out of cheap matted polar fleece, there’s no way in hell that’s a forever staple.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Typical loaf , can’t get traffic on her page so starts the whole “ I have a medical issue “ story . I’m going through so much that I don’t share bla bla. duck off we have heard it all before .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Stitches from where?? She was prancing around half naked all weekend and I didn’t see any dressings that would be covering stitches 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s got sooooooo much happening behind closed doors you only see 1% ✨🧚‍♀️

Loaf, if that’s the case, quit social media and deal with the personal problems that are causing ongoing issues with your child/ren and your mental health which is clearly deteriorating (despite your recent session that cured all the trauma of your stillborn abortion). THEY are your priority.

Imagine if all the effort you put into photoshopping and sexualising yourself was spent focusing on your children’s well-being, things would magically improve. They depend on you and you are being a fucked up role model and it makes sense they are looking elsewhere for guidance than you.

No one online depends on your 1% to get through their day. I would actually gain respect for you if you truely stepped away from social media (but also still hate you because you are and forever will be a spiteful bleep).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So now it’s shallow to share if you’re unwell and having health struggles? Yeh righto loaf 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.