Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of this
---
The eldest child seems to have a new gf. She really has set such a terrible example.
Sloaf might need that ‘grandma’ plaque soon if he’s not wrapping it up properly.
God, how can a kid think it’s ok to put a post coital towel hardly covering arse picture up???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s laughing therefore she lying. Also you don’t have any friends fuckwit.
If she was talking about the brainwashed Kylie she always tags her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She reminds me of this
---

Sloaf might need that ‘grandma’ plaque soon if he’s not wrapping it up properly.
God, how can a kid think it’s ok to put a post coital towel hardly covering arse picture up???
So that’s now 2 girls he’s shared in only a towel. I guess when his mum prances around almost naked, he probably thinks this is normal

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Wonder what will be SO different? Free clen advice? A full commitment from Loaf?
---
Live zooms and a ‘personalised meal plan’. 9am on a Monday - so great for working people!
$444 what a rip. 💀 can get a qualified nutritionist to do a better meal plan for less than that.

Attachments

• Haha
Looks like she needs to put her Invisalign back in the bottom!
---
Loaf is no longer following Ali. Or her ex Coach Nick McCallum.
this post feels like a bit of a burn probs towards Loafie “Natural body builder”
I don’t think it will be a burn (as much as I wish it was). If coaches have natty clients/athletes that look really good is a really good selling point/ brag for them as a coach. It’s also a really easy way to tell whose NOT natural as anyone who they don’t refer to as natural you can assume is enhanced.
---
Looks like she needs to put her Invisalign back in the bottom!
---
Loaf is no longer following Ali. Or her ex Coach Nick McCallum.
this post feels like a bit of a burn probs towards Loafie “Natural body builder”
I thought the same thing about the Invisalign, what a waste! She would have to go and get a full revision now hahaha
---
So that’s now 2 girls he’s shared in only a towel. I guess when his mum prances around almost naked, he probably thinks this is normal
Does anyone remember Sophie use to talk about how she would walk around fully naked at home, the boys were use to it, it’s natural blah blah
---
She’s laughing therefore she lying. Also you don’t have any friends fuckwit.
If she was talking about the brainwashed Kylie she always tags her.
I think she does this when she really just wants to tell us something eg. Hey guys I got stitches, this is me telling you without telling you 🙃

Reactions: 4
She reminds me of this
---

A lot teenagers are fkn idiots these days with their incessant need to post post-sex selfies on social media. I don’t think this is unique to Kai (in fact it looks like he has shared her post) but obviously he doesn’t have a stable parent to teach him that this isn’t appropriate.
Ugh I cringe every time I see that pic, it’s so bogan and trashyyyyyyyy

Reactions: 10
A lot teenagers are fkn idiots these days with their incessant need to post post-sex selfies on social media. I don’t think this is unique to Kai (in fact it looks like he has shared her post) but obviously he doesn’t have a stable parent to teach him that this isn’t appropriate.
Ugh I cringe every time I see that pic, it’s so bogan and trashyyyyyyyy
I can’t even wrap my head around being so unconcerned about my parent’s reaction to seeing me in a post-sex partial nudie with my teenage boyfriend that I wouldn’t give two fucks about posting it for everyone to see.
Honestly, to have so little regard or respect for your parents (or yourself) that you would publicly flaunt your trashy ways like this is something else.
I’m trying to imagine my mum and dad’s reaction to a photo like that and the punishment I would have received 😳🤯 Not to mention how devastated I would be to see their disappoint in me acting like a trollop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I can’t even wrap my head around being so unconcerned about my parent’s reaction to seeing me in a post-sex partial nudie of myself with my teenage boyfriend that I wouldn’t give two fucks about posting it for everyone to see.
Honestly, to have so little regard or respect for your parents (or yourself) that you would publicly flaunt your trashy ways like this is something else.
I’m trying to imagine my mum and dad’s reaction to a photo like that and the punishment I would have received 😳🤯 Not to mention how devastated I would be to see their disappoint in me acting like a trollop.
They don’t have their parents on their social media or it’s a secret account, this type of post is very normal for the age group unfortunately. Teenagers are growing up much faster now, they also document their whole lives via their socials so putting this out there aswell they don’t even blink an eye at. We as adults think it’s crude but it’s the life they live 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
They don’t have their parents on their social media or it’s a secret account, this type of post is very normal for the age group unfortunately. Teenagers are growing up much faster now, they also document their whole lives via their socials so putting this out there aswell they don’t even blink an eye at. We as adults think it’s crude but it’s the life they live 🤷‍♀️
I understand there’s a generational gap in terms of living your life online but these kids also know that their parents are going to see those pictures eventually. I mean, Kai especially, it’s happened before.There is definitely a disrespect element and a “duck you” to their parents with the sex pictures.

Reactions: 12
I understand there’s a generational gap in terms of living your life online but these kids also know that their parents are going to see those pictures eventually. I mean, Kai especially, it’s happened before.There is definitely a disrespect element and a “duck you” to their parents with the sex pictures.
Agreed. I don't believe in 'it's the life they live now'. We should be teaching them to do better, world is going to trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder what will be SO different? Free clen advice? A full commitment from Loaf?
---
Live zooms and a ‘personalised meal plan’. 9am on a Monday - so great for working people!
$444 what a rip. 💀 can get a qualified nutritionist to do a better meal plan for less than that.
$444 is actually a bargain. It seems like you get more out of this challenge than the 12K mentorship!

Makes no sense. lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Loaf seems to have expanded her vocab baby gurrls.. oooooofffffffftttt , don’t forget the 🤌

• Haha
I love watching Loafies stories after a question box has been posted, knowing which ones are from Tattlers. The way she answers the questions like people actually care 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.