Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hundreds of retreats? Half a million dollars? Hows the inflation lol

and yet none of these women can look like Loaf because of self sabotage?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In her car story talking about having stitches removed , if you listen carefully she says “ instead of sitting in the low vibrational low energy thing “ 😂😂😂😂😂 what thing loaf ? If you are so aligned and expertiseddddd in the field , what is a low vibrational thing . Lol the head is strong in this one .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder what will be SO different? Free clen advice? A full commitment from Loaf?
---
Live zooms and a ‘personalised meal plan’. 9am on a Monday - so great for working people!
$444 what a rip. 💀 can get a qualified nutritionist to do a better meal plan for less than that.
Bahahaha it’s the ‘expert’ that always makes me laugh. She’s done a crash course on nutrition and is not even registered with an recognised organisation and now she’s an NLP expert 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_8866.jpeg
Bahahaha it’s the ‘expert’ that always makes me laugh. She’s done a crash course on nutrition and is not even registered with an recognised organisation and now she’s an NLP expert 🙄.
We all know loaf is good with math, so in her eyes if she did a quick course that means it’s worth 10 years of study and she’s now an expert

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Take responsibility for everything today even if it’s not your fault

I already do that because of anxiety, it’s not fun lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They don’t have their parents on their social media or it’s a secret account, this type of post is very normal for the age group unfortunately. Teenagers are growing up much faster now, they also document their whole lives via their socials so putting this out there aswell they don’t even blink an eye at. We as adults think it’s crude but it’s the life they live 🤷‍♀️
But Kai’s is public right?! The mind boggles

Reactions: 4
this would have to be the longest she’s been without 🌵 wouldn’t it? It appears no one wants to touch her with a 10ft pole

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would your 'friend' not know you were having surgery because it wasn't on SM?? Can't be much of a friend if you don't talk regularly about those things - besides there was the hospital wrist band and you mentioning surgery, and the IV bandaid in your elbow. Surely you weren't just saying that so that you could talk on SM about your surgeries 🤔

It's not a flex not sharing your medical issues on SM. I've had 2 surgeries in May and June this year, both minor though 1 was a longer recovery than I was anticipating. It was just coincidence they were so close together but I haven't made a single SM post about either of them. All my very good friends knew anyway because we're good friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.