Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hippopananus

Jeezus she’s a twat,
“I’ve got this scar across my WHOLE stomach”
Proceeds to post bikini shots in xxxxxxxsmol dental floss
Gets called out for it
“Oh my gaaard people want me to show my whole vagina, it’s SO keloided”

Basic anatomy lesson stale burger bun, the only proximity of your vag and stomach are that they are both internal organs. You do not have scars inside your vaginal canal

Also how many c-sections does she think she’s had? The twins were 2.5 kilos each, Pixie was 25 weeks and would have been smaller than a block of butter. You had a shit ton of money to burn on private obstetricians who I assume are pretty experienced at c-sections and would do a quality job.

I’ve had two c-sections for 9 and 10lb babies in public hospitals, the last time any medical professional saw them was ripping the dressing off after 7 days and then I was sent on my merry way never to discuss my scars ever again.

Why does this idiot have to create so.much.fucking.drama 😫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25

phonies

Chatty Member
Angels, if you are a vibrating sunshine soul mama like me you would know that it’s important to have your kids’ friend’s dads literally walk them to the door and inside my box house, so you can truly understand and authentically connect with them. It’s obviously so important as a mum of teenage kids and twins to know their friends and their friends’ dads. I’ve found mums are literally sooooo jealous and do not vibrate on my woo woo on clen spiritual energetic wavelength. They do not align with me. I will not say yes to mums. I say yes to dad pleasure and no to mum purpose.

In relation to my clothes, I’m literally not setting thirst traps, stop sexualising me because there are children involved. I’ve been sooooo busy that I didn’t have time to find well-made clothes that are the right size for my xxxxxxs body and my peachy ass, and aren’t see through. I won’t be commenting further, but I’m the victim because of the pressures on women who are trained ballerinas and professional athletes.

In relation to
my very usual and not at all staged day in the life of Slutty, Grateful X Cool and Horny, I was pondering life’s overwhelming moments in deep and intense thought while I was meal prepping, including whether or not I should also wear a coat with my activewear, make more future memories and journal more. You should really try it… it’s macro friendly!

You girls joke about teenagers finding my journal, but that would be soooo funny because it contains the 99% I don’t put on socials baby girls. I’d just claim they got hacked because it’s so woo woo that nobody would believe I actually wrote it, and I could laugh about it with all the dads at drop off. ✨💎🦄💕👀🍆🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

phonies

Chatty Member
If you don’t resonate with me baby girl, you don’t have to follow me. It’s as simple as that. I’m just a stranger in relation to you. I don’t need to defend anything because of polarity and duality being the perfect excuse to keep 99% private and 1% public, and change my mind whenever I want. I’m all energy, gratitude and overwhelm and it’s not my fault you can’t handle my higher vibration wavelength zone self. I send you ALL love and light because you really need it, and I wish you the best mentor and nutrition.

I have 4 children that I parent without restriction. I was bullied in high school, but I still support women through the BOD, my CH X SG collections, my full mentorship program and my journaling and gratitude vibration stations. Everyone grieves differently, you need to understand what good grief looks like to you, so activate your grey thinking and internal world and look into the mirror of your soul. Your 5 and you become the sixth.

I’m literally so busy that I obviously
don’t have time for the haters who say I contradict myself, am a hypocrite and can’t keep track of my lies. What lies? I sleep for 25 hours a day, I can’t even remember which twin is the blue one and which is the red one, do you really think I have energy to keep track of lies? *eye roll so hard I have another seizure*

• Haha

clearharper

Chatty Member
OMG my people my people I had a busy week and came back to read almost 30 pages.
I think Trin is an amazing ambassador but won’t say Sophie - she will say SG.
her own collab must be in the works by now surely.
I wonder if loaf was contracted to CH? Will this be her last collection?
where is Brie?
Brie’s bio has changed - no mention of the husband in it anymore - is she still working for loaf?
what about Ali?
I have so many questions and so little time as I am actively working and trying to finish the launch of 2 real businesses…..

• Wow

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
Due to the lack of captions I had to turn sound on. FUCKKKK that’s damaging on the hearing.
All of the newborn references in everything she talks about is so off.
Also, is the first sleepover party any of her children have had? She’s such a loser, it’s like she doesn’t know how to not over exaggerate every insignificant moment of the day.

Reactions: 24

tryharder

VIP Member
Thanks to @phonies for another great thread title.
---
Her darting eyes, the hesitation in her voice, the laughing - this needs to go in the wiki as a blueprint for how she acts when she’s lying. I mean, if her lips are moving, she’s lying.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Wooooow. It’s trippy how juvenile she still is. She is positively beside herself with excitement over having a group of 15 yr old boys in her house. She is so f’in awkward, it’s painful to watch. And yes, those pants are 100% see through.
I simply cannot get inside the head of a middle-aged woman and a mum of 4 having the need to show off her tits, stomach, vag and ass to a group of children to bolster her self-esteem. She is one sick puppy.
Put some clothes on you desperate bitch.
The "uggh" after she claims the boys asked to be on her Instagram reminds me of being 12/13 and talking about boys we liked, by saying how annoying they were.

• Haha
  • Sick

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
It looks like there will always be enough brainless thick cunt bitches supporting Sophie for her to remain slightly on social media. I cannot believe the skirt sold out lmao.
Unbelievable! It’s amazing what slaves to influencers some fools are. I guess you’ll be able to spot a brainless thick cunt at a distance now, just look for the acid washed skirt with crooked pockets 😂

• Haha

petty_cynical

VIP Member
Trin is doing the try on haul this morning. I know she won’t but a part me wishes she would do it with the same level of effort and care that Loaf does for other collaborators. No mention of stale old bun from Trin

I remember the last one Loaf showed all the clothes in a massive heap (either the floor or bed), filmed it all whilst holding her phone in shot and spoke about each piece for 5 seconds. She also did it about a week after the launch. It was late.

You could tell the care factor was “zero f*cks”.
Trin has just referred to “SG”. Bless. No reference to spew bucket/loaf

Attachments

• Heart

hippopananus

I can’t deal either. I can’t deal with how fugly this is, it’s giving ex Jehovahs Witness x Exclusive Brethren but make it 80’s op shop viiibez.
I’m no fashionista but if this is fashun then I’m sticking to my frumpy housewife activewear 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
So Kai is MIA and his website is expired. And he broke up w/his GF right after his big Nalu debut. Did we ever figure out how much of a cash infusion he would have gotten from Sophie helping him sell his sweatshirts? Just trying to figure out how long he’ll be gone before he pops back up at mum’s house for some food and shelter.
I feel very sad for him, let’s face it he’s just the first kid off the starting blocks of being raised in absolute chaos

• Sad

BobbyDidABigStinkyPoo

Bev’s response….
Seriously! I really respect Triniti as she always makes it abundantly clear that it's an ad.

What's not to understand the clothes are FREE (gifted which she states) but it's a paid partnership meaning she makes a commission for the sale of any clothes purchased with her link which she always explicitly states.

tryharder

VIP Member
HONESTLY, WYLDDDD did not even comment or acknowledge you mentioned Pixie and just cares about the scar and deflecting back on you being 'unhappy you are to follow a stranger you don't resonate with' .Because If i was in her shoes and claimed what happened really happened I would attack back about the baby comment. Can you be any more guilty and unapologetic?!!

What an absolute POS
Exactly. It’s very clear pixie meant absolutely nothing to her. She was a vehicle to get what she wanted from the dr. And when that wasn’t working she killed her.

• Sick
  • Sad

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Far out you guys, I’m having an irrational reaction to her eyebrows.
Not exaggerating here, they are really giving me the heebie-jeebies and I’m not quite sure why.
They’re just so thick and massive and hairy
It’s like that kind of visceral reaction you get when you see a really gross bug. 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23

tryharder

VIP Member
Bagel brain, the best thing you can do for your girls is leave it up to literally ANYONE else to set examples for them in terms of feminism and relationships. You stay out of it. Thanks, babygurl.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23