Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
To be that vacuous and self-important that you have to document and upload your entire existence to half a million strangers every day in order to get a tiny sliver of validation (and a pay check). It’s actually WIYULD.

I’d like to see our resident study slut apply herself to learning about more important matters such as: systemic racism, transphobia, colonialism, poverty and systems of marginalisation. She is a woke white wellness privilege account offering no diversity whatsoever.

(Google it, loaf).

• Haha
Reactions: 22

PourMeAMegaPint

Surgery on what?? Where??I hate how she says these things but doesn't elaborate .. if you aren't going to say what you've had done shut up and say nothing!!
Im thinking she had Vaginoplasty / Hymenoplasty to tidy up her thrashed Vag 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
A lot teenagers are fkn idiots these days with their incessant need to post post-sex selfies on social media. I don’t think this is unique to Kai (in fact it looks like he has shared her post) but obviously he doesn’t have a stable parent to teach him that this isn’t appropriate.
Ugh I cringe every time I see that pic, it’s so bogan and trashyyyyyyyy
I can’t even wrap my head around being so unconcerned about my parent’s reaction to seeing me in a post-sex partial nudie with my teenage boyfriend that I wouldn’t give two fucks about posting it for everyone to see.
Honestly, to have so little regard or respect for your parents (or yourself) that you would publicly flaunt your trashy ways like this is something else.
I’m trying to imagine my mum and dad’s reaction to a photo like that and the punishment I would have received 😳🤯 Not to mention how devastated I would be to see their disappoint in me acting like a trollop.

Last edited:

tayprins

Chatty Member
Fucking ballerina in her? Because she put her hair up in a bun this one time? She always wears her hair out.
She is just the most annoying POS person. I would love to give her a huge slapping. It’s a pity she would probably enjoy it the sick fuck.

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
I don't understand why she keeps going on about the internal scar like it's internal ? You don't need dressings. I've had 2 c sections and there was never any of this fuss over internal scars and the external scar is almost hip to hip so how does her little flap of bikini supposedly cover all that
Hehehe, I don’t care if you don’t believe me. The scars are internal, so I’m putting the XXXXS dressings in my box, so obviously my bikinis cover that lol. If I close my eyes, use cocaine to enhance the experience and walk like a flamingo/horse hybrid, it feels like the cactus of an alpha male and I can organism. I will not be answering ALL questions because I’m vibrating on a higher frequency so I’m sorry to all of you in my DMs asking LOTS of questions that I’m too busy to reply to xxxx. 🩵🦄🧚‍♀️✨💕🫶

• Haha

I_C bread ppl

Chatty Member
If it is true. That she has a keloid scar on her c - section.

She brought it on herself, hip thrusting the barbell and hip thrusting kettles neck.

• Haha
Babyguurrrrrrrrl Soggy Sao is shaking like a whore in a church today and dropping “in relation to” constantly. Banging on and on about being XS (Extra Soggy) and flogging her shit activewear and poking her arse at everyone in her stories. Just fuck off, you has been 🙄🙄🙄
---
The lighter colours absolutely 100000000% show your cellulite and any bumps and lumps and VPL. I talk from experience.

Also mentorship is full, righteo pinoccio

🤣🤣🤣 love this!! Yeah full, my arse!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
With everything that’s happened these past 7 months I’m just shocked that CH have put out a collection with Loaf all over it! Surely they’ll know it will affect sales? How can they be associated with a baby killer? It’s one thing to just have her spruik their stuff but it’s another thing to actually have her NAME attached to it! 😡 There’s been no consequences to her actions from a business perspective!

hippopananus

Clen has kicked in 😂

How’s the 2sec delay 😂 “ My favourite well one of my favourite items from the whole collection is the Charlotte trench now this is the most beautiful trenchcoke?! You are just going to love it “ 😂😂😂

Sorry Breadcrumbs The ‘Harlot’ Trench Coat looks more like a dressing gown 🤮 #That’sANoFromMe

Ps She’s now admitted she’s 171cm 🤦🏼‍♀️
The “qwollidy” trench doesn’t even have lining. It looks like made out of cheap matted polar fleece, there’s no way in hell that’s a forever staple.

• Haha

toe_on_point

View attachment 2351185
In relation to, Wyullld!
I am raging tbh lol
Loaf, You aborted your baby in a hissy fit because your husband was keeping a promise to his daughters, you took away all yours and his childrens excitement for a little sister & his excitement for another daughter and you had your closest friends do what they do - rally around you when times are hard and supported you, you made them hold Pixie and grieve with you, but you knew what you did
And now you have the AUDACITY to post this sh*t - YOU wanting an apology 😂 🙌
You lost your husband, you lost the family you had together, Nath is backed off, you lost ALL of your dearest friends, You couldn't even keep your toyboy kettle.. You are lonely and on your way out - look at your engagement on socials, we just love watching the sh*tshow.

Please get medically evaluated because you are one messed up ciabatta

• Heart

BobbyDidABigStinkyPoo

Yes a bloke I know actually lost his virginity to his friends mum at aged 14. She would have been around Sophie's age 🤮 he obviously thought he was consenting at the time and only looking back realised how messed up that is and is actually rape.

Sadly it took thinking of his daughter at that age sleeping with a friends dad to hit home about how predatory that really is.

I have no doubt that Sophie would do this. She is a narc who would do anything for validation

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
No problem. Looks like the 26th July was a busy day. I have no problem with being blocked by her if you’d like me to leave some comments, when she re-enables them..
You’re the best, thank you!!
Now I’ve got to run and look through my screenshots and see exactly what she was doing on the 26th.
I tell you, it’s been a wild ride if you’re looking for a new thread. First she claimed she was rushed to the ED in an ambulance because she was attacked by a dark spirit that almost killed her while she was giving someone a psychic reading. Not kidding. Then it quickly turned into breast implant illness which she has self-diagnosed and has had her on the brink of death for 2 weeks. She quickly had her sister start a GFM. But not before amping her following by 6,000 to make her look more beloved. She’s a crazy bitch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21