Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to send that fail to daily mail and the influencer pages 😂😂😂 would have to be one of the worst photoshop attempts known to man. Oh she is unravelling the last few days and I am here for it 💅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_8776.jpeg

The knee to toe direction makes my body hurt thinking about what she does to stand this way
---
Also let’s compare the (almost) exact same spot she’s in from a previous photo so we can eradicate the ‘lighting’ excuse
IMG_8781.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s hard to decide whether the Maple dress or the Chicago tee dress are the dumbest items of this new Cleo Harper collection. None of these clothes make any sense.

“It took me a long time to design as I wanted it to be the perfect length.” — you realise people are different heights, right potato head?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Follow on stat thread. She’s now below where she started from pre-CH comp offer.

555494 at about 9pm tonight. 30 down from yesterday

555436 at about 7pm tonight. 54 diff from yesterday.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just in case we needed to know again, she’s an XXXXXXXXXXXXXS in all the clothes in this collection

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s so bloody thick 😩 clearly they mean because one pocket is super close to the zip and the other one isn’t……. Loafs talking about the colour of the denim 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just in case we needed to know again, she’s an XXXXXXXXXXXXXS in all the clothes in this collection
I wonder what she did for clothes when she was 40kg during pregnancy, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXS? Did she buy new clothes because she never wears baggy unless it’s a CH haul where she says it’s her “FAVOURITE” piece in the collection - then we never see this baggy item again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so bloody thick 😩 clearly they mean because one pocket is super close to the zip and the other one isn’t……. Loafs talking about the colour of the denim 😂😂😂
The pockets are actually even from the centre of the skirt. The issue is the stitching around the fly makes it look like one is closer than the other. How they haven’t picked up on that when people have questioned it is beyond me though.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I wonder what she did for clothes when she was 40kg during pregnancy, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXS? Did she buy new clothes because she never wears baggy unless it’s a CH haul where she says it’s her “FAVOURITE” piece in the collection - then we never see this baggy item again
Oh she would’ve been shopping in the kids department then. Her teeny tiny frame that was sooooo frail wouldn’t have fit into anything else of course 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel bad for ripping on her for something she can’t change (her voice is grating AF), but her spiel in that CH reel is just painful. She’s a dumb person masquerading as (what she thinks is) a smart person. The “there is 25 pieces”… overusing the word feature, etc.
She is so lazy, she obviously doesn’t prep anything. Loaf, influencing is paying your bills. Make an effort. It’s the one thing all these tattle subjects have in common (Kearns, Wilson, Cachia, Emmylou, etc) - they are all objectively bad at their jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.