Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahah if you really don't care, why are you bringing it up? Hey Loaf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she has ALWAYS crapped on how awesome her obstetrician was and her scar is barely visible! Fark. Pick.a.lane Miss Eyebrow toupee.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
‘And I have a lot of internal scarring’

she just HAD to throw that in at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just love how she doesn’t watch the news because she doesn’t need the negativity in her life but witch runs here every five minutes to catch up on the news 😂 literally no one is asking to see your vagina, what we’re pointing out is nobody can see any scarring or silicone patches in bikinis where your vagina basically is hanging out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have to say, one of my fave recent posts of hers was when she pointed out she wasn't sponsored "just a product I use"... by the company making the silicon patch. witch no one thinks you're sponsored by a medical supply store 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Woooow guys, you have absolutely blown my mind in relation to the Clear launch!!!! *Eye fucks self and plays with hair* Uuuuum did you know that 3 of the VIP launch items have sold out which means they are no longer avaylaBOOL. I didn't want to bore you in relation to the items which are avaylaBOOL and not avaylaBOOL uuuum because you'll be able to get them off Facebook Marketplace when my VIPs realise they literally can't wear a squat-proof shirt out of the house because there is no such thing. Note to self because I'm literally soooo busy: post stock levels to my story in one hour.

In relation to the weather today it's so beautiful, like my post chall-inge showjumping, that I literally cannot explain it. That's another one of my tips to be a millionaire - spend one hour with the sun on your skin and you'll have the best week and no social constructs will bring you down if you do that, baby girls it will literally help you create a life that you don't need a holiday from and you will turn into literal sunshine! Wooow that was a long sentence, it shows I can hold my breath for a long time hahaha, for the boys.

I also posed a question about why we say one thing (i.e. everything I say/write about my life) and why we then do something else (i.e. what my life actually, literally is). If you do that, you need to do this amazing chall-inge with exercise, recipes and the mindest. The love I have in relation to my life means that I never need a holiday because holidays are boring and just mask my true desire which is to rub coke on my box. No rest for this business babe, I'm so busy and I love love love love love it!!!! *Screeches*

Goodnight pixie angels, it's 7:45pm and I've just had my sleepy hot choc. See you when I wake up for millionaire hour and somehow still have 14 hours of sleep without waking up due to amazing sleep hygeine! Mwaah!
‘Rub coke on my box’ 😂 …… made my Monday xx 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion. Can we combine these!

Part Ape. Part Flamingo. Part Caterpillar. Full Narcissist. Full mentorship.
Part mathematician
Sophie Guidolin #28: Loaf’s looking like a caterpillar, flamingo and an ape got put into a blender, and has a full mentorship available for the highest spender!

OR

Sophie Guidolin #28: What do you get when you cross a caterpillar, flamingo and baboon? It’s Loaf offering full mentoring and doing maths on angel numbers like a loon!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Triniti you are so bloody diplomatic
---
New profile pic for anyone that wants in. What on earth is going on with that face?
---
Much Ballet. Coordination about as on fleek as her eyebrows.
This one is also nice 😊
The lazy eye compliments the fresh full to the brim of filler face.
Actually, she looks like she’s been in a bar fight 😏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
witch, what’s “mind blowing” is your ability to gaslight.
“My scars are underneath my bikini!” she wails indignantly.
That postage stamp you call a bikini just barely covers your labia. It’s impossible for it to also cover any giant, horribly keloided caesarean scaring with “a silicone patch across it” that you previously claimed was “quite a bit of scars” “all across my stomach”. If you don’t want anyone questioning your pathological lying then don’t put it out there to begin with. There is no reason to talk about surgery on your vag, FOR ANY REASON, you desperate attention bleep.
She’s now claiming that it’s the length of one those clear patches and it’s so sore she can’t bear to touch it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can give her a code if she wants to come into this conversation with us. Saves her doing another story with her angry face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So now it’s an internal scar? Is she shoving her magical silicon up her vag? Give it up loaf you are a liiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaar.
Just 👏 stop 👏 talking 👏 about 👏 your 👏 nether 👏 regions 👏
For someone who only shares 1% why the duck are you so focussed on stuff you don’t want to talk about 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The brows. I can’t. I cannot.
She looks like a blowup doll 🤮
---
Hey Loaf , I see after you read tattle and the fact you were called out on your BOD challenge/ rip off you are now going to make the zoom calls LIVE. ( and all because you enjoyed it so much 😂
funny how the words false advertising stop you self sabotaging and do what you promised .
funny how you are charging $400pp and were going to do the bare minimum 😂
You funny !
Can’t wait for the story on how you were speaking to a friend on the phone and were discussing the zoom call and you had an epiphany so now that’s why you are going to do what you originally stated .
so many friends on the phone . All.the.time. yet none in person . Do these phone friends know of your conversations or is that why they never have names. Mmmmmm
She has no friends because she’s a bleep! Hi Loaf 🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been down a rabbit hole researching different types of abdominal incisions. There are heaps and I can’t work hers out for the life of me. Unless she is photoshopping her pics and videos it just seems so unlikely she has a c-section scar, even for a very small baby. It’s so weird! See below for an explanation of the most common type of c-section scar complication, requires a laparoscopy and/or hysteroscopy to repair it. This seems to fit her symptoms but the external scar…… I just don’t know 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
IMG_2574.jpeg

Edit - there is an incision type called the “gridiron” which I think our mate EmmyLou has 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did she walk weirdly up the stairs filming herself in with a cock ass and skinny legs. I thought she had thick thighs. Can’t see em.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.