Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi baby girls. *hysterical mania* I haven’t been in my Tattle DMs for awhile, but you’ve literally been blowing them up - WYULD! It has taken me awhile to catch up between trying on ALL my Sucky Garbage X Clear Harper collection, which I am a size *checks labels* XS in ALL items, obviously (not a small - it’s so big on me because I’m so small). 🫶

If you’ve been following me for awhile, you’ll know
that I’ve been sooo busy with big misssssions: loving myself sick, tending to my eyebrows, applying filters to my flawless skin, not prioritising my child’s birthday and sending mixed messages about my surgery garments, fake tan and the movement of my arms above my head - which I CANNOT do, or maybe I can *poses with hands behind head, tanned elbows out*.

I’ve heard a lot about people who do not align with me refusing to say my name. They literally don’t deserve to have my energy vibrations in their mouthes, but I deserve to have them promote me and my fith collection and pubic breakup. Any attention is good attention, aaaaaaaynnnngeeeeelsss!

Gotta go angels, I’ve gotta prance around my house in socks (it’s literally sooo cold) and no pants (it’s not winter for my thick thighs and peachy ass) before I check in with Sezzy for her coaching. Should I suggest a post-scandal PTSD-induced social media cleanse or the make up lies for likes approach this session? Let me know via my box I just opened! 🦄 💕 🧚‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why would an XS size 4/6 be photoshopping her thighs smaller just days ago. Like that's beyond comprehension.

We need some photos in the wild because her legs looked so skinny in the pics from Cleo Harper launch. I wish a tattler had been there to report back

Reactions: 12
Thick thighs seriously, babe drink some more sleepy tea. If you had thick thighs then you might actually have a ass

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So stale bagel is claiming that during covid she would do lives in the morning from the beach for everyone stuck at home. Who remembers this ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Given the previous post about loafs social media absence following her relationship breakdown with Jake. Does anyone think he was the guy she truly loved out of the pack?OR was it because HE was cheating, not her (allegedly) and she’s not use to that.
I dont think he cheated, she was still with Ryan when she was trying to hook him in. I think she used any excuse she could if he even spoke to that Mel lady. EVeryone said how unhinged she was especially when on the stuff or drinking. I just go by her repeated actions of spitting out men that clearly shes the issue

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jake definitely cheated, he had a FWB that he was texting while with Sophie and she leaked the text messages. He wanted nudes of her and wanted to see her. Sophie messaged mel way before the cheating scandal broke out wanting to know why she was messaging jake. She was and is completely unhinged. Someone came in here and said that at the dicks Xmas party loafie was demanding to see the pics in his phone. Baby gurl is a nutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah no thanks…the jacket honestly looks like the mock up a tailor does in cheap fabric before actually making your suit.
$379!!! it is even creased in the photo LMAO not cause this is her range but I honestly hate the stitching, the colour, the shape everything of this and the price is ridic lmao. Dissh is even cheaper

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m so sMaLl

I’m really quite smol though.

Check out how big the small is on me. I’m like a 4 now. 🤣🤣
God she’s a vain bleep. Why are all these witches continually asking her what size she is wearing?

Reactions: 14
Jake definitely cheated, he had a FWB that he was texting while with Sophie and she leaked the text messages. He wanted nudes of her and wanted to see her. Sophie messaged mel way before the cheating scandal broke out wanting to know why she was messaging jake. She was and is completely unhinged. Someone came in here and said that at the dicks Xmas party loafie was demanding to see the pics in his phone. Baby gurl is a nutter.
where are the leaked pics were they posted ☕ or did she just say it (soz never heard this version b4)

Reactions: 5
where are the leaked pics were they posted ☕ or did she just say it (soz never heard this version b4)
Sorry to give misinformation she didn’t leak the messages she came forward and sent the messages to a gossip site, it was so dramatic I believe. You would be able to google it to see how it all unfolded

Reactions: 8
It looks like there will always be enough brainless thick bleep witches supporting Sophie for her to remain slightly on social media. I cannot believe the skirt sold out lmao.
TBH there was mostly likely only a few available, but we have to make it out like we have sold hundreds 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It looks like there will always be enough brainless thick bleep witches supporting Sophie for her to remain slightly on social media. I cannot believe the skirt sold out lmao.
Unbelievable! It’s amazing what slaves to influencers some fools are. I guess you’ll be able to spot a brainless thick bleep at a distance now, just look for the acid washed skirt with crooked pockets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry to give misinformation she didn’t leak the messages she came forward and sent the messages to a gossip site, it was so dramatic I believe. You would be able to google it to see how it all unfolded
I think that was with the ex fiance wasnt it?

Reactions: 4
Jake pretty much admitted to cheating when he went on some retreat to ‘work on himself’ as soon as Sophie dumped him. He would continually hurt people as he explained it.
---
But really.. he dodged a bullet. bleeping best thing he did was cheat on that sad sod 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.