Sophie Guidolin #26 Welcome to the bakery of lies, thick thighs and friends cutting ties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t a hard launch is it? I think she means it in a friend only way ?
Who wants to bet the next slide is her complaining about the amount of DM’S asking her if they’re dating ?
Isn't he her go to 🍆 when she's dried up all other options??
---
The trauma fry bread inflicted on Trin is unforgivable.
It most definitely is related to Pixie
---
You can literally see the line under her cheek bone where she’s already put foundation on. It’s a completely different shade to the top half of her face. And the same shade as her makeup in the next story. Someone here said that in real life she has cystic hormonal acne so she would have covered up her lower cheeks and chin/jaw before filming
Rockin the jaundice look loaf 🤢

Reactions: 7
Guys if you want beau
agreed!! I’ve said before, I know the boys dad - great guy, compassionate, caring and very driven. Mouldy loaf has used the boys as pawns against him for years.. the use of ‘dad’ while it may seem sweet is another way to twist the knife into him. She hates that he has remarried (only once!!) and has a smart, successful wife. She wants himfawning over her - like Nath does.
I think the wedding dates are also another tool - Nath (8/11) and Dr A (11/11) it’s a way for her to ‘one up’ the last one… IMO
No wonder her teens are giving her grief. It is 100% her own doing. Using you kids that way is going to duck them up. What a psycho.

Reactions: 9
Where are her work besties Brie and Ali these days or has she ploughed through them too ?
she goes through friends quicker than my household cycles through toilet paper .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her Janoah buddy just sounds like the female version of garlic chive twist the way he speaks and the words he uses on his instagram! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her Janoah buddy just sounds like the female version of garlic chive twist the way he speaks and the words he uses on his instagram! 🤪
“ Key word“speakers !! That’s what loaf and her minion buns are. They hear a few KEY words that sound like words an educated person would use and wash , rinse , repeat them in any and every part of their vocabulary to try and sound intelligent.
fuckwits

Whatever happened to Sophie advertising for a PA on SEEK?
I mean all the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors lately are getting out of control and not professional at all.
I bet she did not end up hiring anyone because she didn't want to pay market rates.

2k giveaway= not enough interest , needs more traffic 🤣 struggleville
I have never trusted these $$ giveaways on IG.

Have you noticed her armpits work as hard as her toe.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Gawwwdddd I bet she hates that window being there it gets so in the way of that freakin toe, that's working overtime to pay the rent 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did someone say giant mound?
3D37635A-FAAC-492B-97AC-DD27EF2B21F6.jpeg

The word salad explaining these pieces are so bloody cringe but even worse is the way she holds her claws

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Haha she can block you, but there’s tattlers ALL over her page and she’ll never know who. If she stops acting like a bleeping loser ‘#businessaccountthings’ she might not lose as many followers.
I don’t think she knows how to stop acting like a bleeping loser..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100% This.

I read posters on here want to get her cancelled but trust me it will be of her own doing. Just sit tight baby gurls and watch it unfold.
After watching her posts today with the voice and the shakes and revolting behaviour, I don’t think the great unfold is too far off just quietly..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The funniest part about the denim skirt is her leg poses are sooooo restricted and she can’t do a 90 degree knee angle. Imagine the followers are forced to endure a FRONT ON pose without a cocked leg like she’s about to piss on a hydrant.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The funniest part about the denim skirt is her leg poses are sooooo restricted and she can’t do a 90 degree knee angle. Imagine the followers are forced to endure a FRONT ON pose without a cocked leg like she’s about to piss on a hydrant.
I love your name.

Gawwwdddd I bet she hates that window being there it gets so in the way of that freakin toe, that's working overtime to pay the rent 🥱🥱🥱
The toe is trying to escape out the window

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Do we have any podiatrists in the group? Does permanently extending your leg & standing on your toes do any damage like wearing heels or dancing on pointe for ballerinas?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.