Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol not appealing
can someone please tell me what the duck is wrong with her eyebrows. They’re like the Harry high pants equivalent of eyebrows. It’s been bugging me for a few days. They seriously remind me of drag queen eye brows which are purposely dramatic & super high on the forehead. Not a natural look on her, they look ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way her hands were shaking when she is showing the setting powder is 100% due to Clen. A common side effect when you start using it or increase your dose. James Smith did a story about it months ago
I noticed the shaking as well, definitely on something!! Makes me sick the image she will sell to other women in relation to the bod challenge whilst talking from her high horse about integrity

Reactions: 13
Two things. First off:
What the actual eff happened to her face???? I am so confused. Does she genuinely just keeping more and more work done????? Someone please explain
Secondly:
Hang on. Did she really just say that it was her FIRST DAY BACK AT TRAINING?!?! someone dumb this down for me. I thought she has been using her The Bod training for weeks leading up to her “shoot”… please help me understand

Reactions: 13
Two things. First off:
What the actual eff happened to her face???? I am so confused. Does she genuinely just keeping more and more work done????? Someone please explain
Secondly:
Hang on. Did she really just say that it was her FIRST DAY BACK AT TRAINING?!?! someone dumb this down for me. I thought she has been using her The Bod training for weeks leading up to her “shoot”… please help me understand
Re: Face - I can’t help you with this one. I’m not familiar with Botox/fillers at all. She’s obviously done something though:

Re: Training - Loaf is referring to her NLP “training” by a unaccredited (in Aus) organisation. Feel free to ignore anything she’s posts about this subject.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
9/10 angry today guyzzzzz
Busy with kids??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know every single lyric to every single Taylor Swift song, even the 10min version of all too well… coz I’m a solid 10/10 swifty….
😂
In all seriousness though, who bleeping cares about your tit music #swifty4lyf
---
Two things. First off:
Secondly:
Someone mentioned that she possibly meant learning training not workout training.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Two things. First off:
Secondly:
I popped a vein seeing that too but someone corrected it and think she was actually referring to her woo woo training not gym

Reactions: 4
She is probably saying 5-6 months of fight or flight - as in it started when Dr A told her he was going ahead with the trip to Europe with his daughters in January. Which was maybe December.

At which point she started losing her mind with anger at his disobedience 🤷🏼‍♀️ since then she has been in a rage. But she has switched the story around and she is the victim. And she probably believes she is the victim and has justified al her actions in her own mind.
So, bear with me incase I skipped some reading on here & I am doubling up on theories.
So maybe the mole was told by Dr Teef that he was taking his daughters alone to Europe several months before the departure date because it was something promised many years ago & before she came onto the scene.
Did she start planning to get pregnant on purpose well ahead to make sure he either cancelled the trip or dates were changed to include her and the new baby? No way someone else (especially his daughters) can have the attention so bringing a baby into the mix would make sure of that.
Her plan didn't work though. Yes she was pregnant but the whole reason was to gain 100% control of him and that didn't happen. The rest is history.
RIP little Pixie - your world is safer without her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So, bear with me incase I skipped some reading on here & I am doubling up on theories.
So maybe the mole was told by Dr Teef that he was taking his daughters alone to Europe several months before the departure date because it was something promised many years ago & before she came onto the scene.
Did she start planning to get pregnant on purpose well ahead to make sure he either cancelled the trip or dates were changed to include her and the new baby? No way someone else (especially his daughters) can have the attention so bringing a baby into the mix would make sure of that.
Her plan didn't work though. Yes she was pregnant but the whole reason was to gain 100% control of him and that didn't happen. The rest is history.
Did they honeymoon?

Reactions: 1
I know every single lyric to every single Taylor Swift song, even the 10min version of all too well… coz I’m a solid 10/10 swifty….
😂
In all seriousness though, who bleeping cares about your tit music #swifty4lyf
I thought that too 😂😂 there are SO. MANY. songs and albums I know every single word too. It's not a flex - it's just normal behaviour with music you like

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_5821.png

The time she spent typing and posting stories today she could have googled it easily……….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way her hands were shaking when she is showing the setting powder is 100% due to Clen. A common side effect when you start using it or increase your dose. James Smith did a story about it months ago
As a user of Clen *in my younger days (no judgement) 🫣
😵💫I agree with you 100%
THE BOD 6 Week Transformation Challenge runs from May 1st to June 11th
She needs to Shred asap

🤮 Blah Blah Blah

• Wow
Reactions: 11
can someone please tell me what the duck is wrong with her eyebrows. They’re like the Harry high pants equivalent of eyebrows. It’s been bugging me for a few days. They seriously remind me of drag queen eye brows which are purposely dramatic & super high on the forehead. Not a natural look on her, they look ridiculous!
She looks like a 🤡
The cosmetic surgeon used threads to lift her eyebrows and her eyelids are now more visible
I think he got a little carried away (super tight threading) there’s absolutely no movement in her brow area.

Reactions: 5
Clen is horse asthma medication so yep you get the shakes++ like you do when you take ventolin except it is x 100 because it’s to relieve bronchospasm in bleeping horses 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the hell wears their long hair out working out like that!
Why does she stick her leg out like that? it makes her look so contorted!

I don't know about the hand shaking bit with the powder? Isn't she just shaking the powder down in the container?

Attachments

• 236.6 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 3
    Who the hell wears their long hair out working out like that!
    Why does she stick her leg out like that? it makes her look so contorted!

I don't know about the hand shaking bit with the powder? Isn't she just shaking the powder down in the container?
    Of course it's giving matching you dumb bleep. IT'S A MATCHING SET.

• Haha
    Reactions: 23
    Bad botox.
    ---
    Yeah could be it, she was talking about abortion for a while before Pixie’s delivery.
    ---
    She looks like a 🤡
    The cosmetic surgeon used threads to lift her eyebrows and her eyelids are now more visible
    I think he got a little carried away (super tight threading) there’s absolutely no movement in her brow area.
    Could be this too, although I’ve personally experienced the weird wrinkling she has from my Botox dose not being enough and still allowing some movement. It causes wrinkles in other areas.

Last edited:
    Reactions: 2
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.