Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Life is short, be kind’
Let’s start with you then Sloaf.
Stop being a manipulative, lying bleep 🤥
Who does she think she is to try and put herself in same league/thoughts as Heath Ledger!
---
What in the narcissist bullshit is this?
State of fight or flight for 6-12 months? You mean all those flights you took parading around the world?
She really is trying to allude to a false picture of Andrew, to gain sympathy from her idiot followers, to brush away all the heat she’s copped recently.
Complaining she is exhausted, babe, you parent for about 5 minutes a week.
The tit this woman dribbles, I can’t even.
She is most grateful for her own resilience. Her narcissism can never be hidden, it comes out in every post.
---
And did I read right that she can’t swim? How is that possible? She has had swimming houses at most of her houses. I mean could she even save her own children if they needed help in the pool? Good lord, what next.

Reactions: 13
I don't know why I'm shocked, but how dare she post that problems are social constructs (over whatever the word vomit she used was) and then quote Heath Ledger later.. she seriously must be the ultimate troll because no-one can be as bleeping stupid as she is. The misaligned timelines, the kids, the strange reels, the dirty deletes. Literally everything is pointing to her trolling the social media community. I'm seriously waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out and yell "you've been punked".

Go to bed Loaf you've done enough stupid for today

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New title suggestion: Sophie Guidolin #23 Fight(ing with Kai) and flight(ing all over the world) for the last 12 months. Being a narc is so hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
fight or flight for the last 6-12 months everyone
View attachment 2156425
Today sometime after her tattle perusal there will be a reminder that you see only the parts on social media that people choose to show. It’s not a true representation of their entire situation. You only see 1% guyz. Be kind.
---
Who does she think she is to try and put herself in same league/thoughts as Heath Ledger!
---

She is most grateful for her own resilience. Her narcissism can never be hidden, it comes out in every post.
---
And did I read right that she can’t swim? How is that possible? She has had swimming houses at most of her houses. I mean could she even save her own children if they needed help in the pool? Good lord, what next.
Her and Charli held hands and jumped off the houseboat too. She didn’t mention having a pfd on.

Reactions: 13
Holy moly. I’m surprised she can keep her body upright with her giant head jutted out that far. She looks like she’s about to just fall forward onto all fours and jump to the nearest tree, swinging branch to branch.

IMG_1240.jpeg

IMG_1241.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she may mean a lap swimmer opposed to a recreational swimmer… but who knows with her 🤷🏼‍♀️ we have already seen pics of her deep water swimming!

Reactions: 10
I think she may mean a lap swimmer opposed to a recreational swimmer… but who knows with her 🤷🏼‍♀️ we have already seen pics of her deep water swimming!
She is atrocious with her use of language. Always leaves so much confusion as to what she really means. I think it’s intentional. Because then she can turn around and tell everyone they misunderstood. It’s her MO and she thrives off it. Imagine how infuriating that must have been for dr Teef. All the double speak and gaslighting.

Reactions: 15
The humour of this is, no one needs to ask what her house is like (the mirror for instance), what size her jeans are, as she’s happy to divulge, the car she drives - coz ya know, vision boards…
No one needs to ask tit because she’s a walking information vomit

Reactions: 12
What?
I would assume no matter what caused a relationship to end ie. you actually did leave a DV relationship. It would be appropriate to say to that person “sorry” because you are sorry they have been through something awful
B3BE843B-22DC-4C8A-AF31-E9B94F6AB64F.png

Reactions: 11
She is probably saying 5-6 months of fight or flight - as in it started when Dr A told her he was going ahead with the trip to Europe with his daughters in January. Which was maybe December.

At which point she started losing her mind with anger at his disobedience 🤷🏼‍♀️ since then she has been in a rage. But she has switched the story around and she is the victim. And she probably believes she is the victim and has justified al her actions in her own mind.

Reactions: 16
Neurological**

Yes, my adhd/autism/CPTSD is a neurological construct, let my parents know for me. They’ll feel so much better that it’s just a me problem, not an epigenetic problem.

Thank god I’m cured dr Loaf! Xoxo

Reactions: 17
Today sometime after her tattle perusal there will be a reminder that you see only the parts on social media that people choose to show. It’s not a true representation of their entire situation. You only see 1% guyz. Be kind.
---

Her and Charli held hands and jumped off the houseboat too. She didn’t mention having a pfd on.
If dr A was so bad idk why SHE booked a private houseboat… way to isolate yourself if the lies were true. Which we all know are not

Reactions: 14
She is probably saying 5-6 months of fight or flight - as in it started when Dr A told her he was going ahead with the trip to Europe with his daughters in January. Which was maybe December.

At which point she started losing her mind with anger at his disobedience 🤷🏼‍♀️ since then she has been in a rage. But she has switched the story around and she is the victim. And she probably believes she is the victim and has justified al her actions in her own mind.
This makes the most sense

Reactions: 2
One more thing re the fight or flight - what problem was causing her to feel that way? That problem surely was only a social construct and not really a problem at all 🤔

Did NLP tell her that aborting her baby was the way to remove the problem?

Phew. Lucky she had all that training to save her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.