Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?
I would assume no matter what caused a relationship to end ie. you actually did leave a DV relationship. It would be appropriate to say to that person “sorry” because you are sorry they have been through something awfulView attachment 2157486
these were my thoughts too when reading her post. It’s acknowledging that someone has been through a difficult time.

Reactions: 7
What?
I would assume no matter what caused a relationship to end ie. you actually did leave a DV relationship. It would be appropriate to say to that person “sorry” because you are sorry they have been through something awfulView attachment 2157486
Lol coming from the person who changes their relationship status after the third date - this take from her is a bit rich 🙄

Not the mention filming reels showing off her new car(s) "but don't ask what kind of car they drive"

duck me she contradicts herself every single step. Why do people not see this?!?!?!?!

Reactions: 18
Lol coming from the person who changes their relationship status after the third date - this take from her is a bit rich 🙄

Not the mention filming reels showing off her new car(s) "but don't ask what kind of car they drive"

duck me she contradicts herself every single step. Why do people not see this?!?!?!?!
She’s probably about to lose the G Wagon, so now we can’t ask about it 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ergh. Her makeup bottles are filthy. Mine are all kept in a bag together too but I always have them clean when they go in.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I have to agree… it doesn’t look good for Brie.. 😳
---
Found some photos of Sophie’s philtrum.
Another Day Another Filtered Look 👃🏽🤮
---
But wait…. She’s saying today was her first day back training??? Then how’d she do ‘the bod’ challenge??? How’d she get her ‘vein pump’…
WTAF loaf…. Can you start, I dunno, writing down your bleeping lies so you can keep track 🗒 ✍🏽
🤦🏼‍♀️ WTAF is going on here, this literally hurts my brain.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m wondering is it Pixie’s due date and she’s playing the sympathy card?
Or the decision from her court date has been not in her favour. Assuming the other day when she was dressed appropriately she was headed to court to try and suck the Firg train dry.

• Wow
  • Haha
Yea I’m wondering if Kettle broke it off with her after realising what a crazy witch she is on their trip away. He looks like a fuccboi so probably doesn’t have the patience to deal with her demands.

[QUOTE
She desperately needs to stop whatever she continues to do to her face, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse photo of her. Quite disgusting and sad.
Isn’t it? Everyone has insecurities and it’s not uncommon to get little tweaks but she has completely changed her face how anyone believe she’s all natural is insane

Reactions: 10
The way her hands were shaking when she is showing the setting powder is 100% due to Clen. A common side effect when you start using it or increase your dose. James Smith did a story about it months ago

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.