Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol she's not managing the kids. LOL one of the twins got an award at school and where was she?????? bleeping LOL pathetic.
---
I'm deep in ruby Tuesday drama and ended on a daily mail article that took me to this post. Look at it and look who's liked it!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Lol she's not managing the kids. LOL one of the twins got an award at school and where was she?????? bleeping LOL pathetic.
---
I'm deep in ruby Tuesday drama and ended on a daily mail article that took me to this post. Look at it and look who's liked it!
I know right. And her initial response was complete denial. She’s deleted everything now I think. Would love to see her Social Blade stat’s tomorrow. The exploitation on SM needs to stop. Loaf is right up there with her. If the image has their face in it - don’t post it.
[

Reactions: 7
---
Great find! I’m also following RTM drama!!

And as for this bish not being at school to see her kid get an award - why does that not surprise me. Like sure, if she had a 9-5 job as an employee, totally understandable. But this bish doesn’t have to be anywhere. She simply pleases herself 24:7. Absolutely no reason for her not to be at school.

Reactions: 21
---
💣💥 🎤 Drop!!
This one will bruise Loafs ego once she sees it!
Bravo Dr F BRAVO 👏🏽

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If my maths is correct, Loaf would be full term this Friday 12 May, or near that.

• Sad
What influenza isn’t going to Europe for summer 🙄 and following accounts to try and get freebies no doubt

Reactions: 5
Coming to Europe is such an odd thing for me, as a Scot, purely because I imagine Loaf sitting there at an All Inclusive hotel in Benidorm. I know she isn't but given she doesn't seem to be going for any historical or cultural significance she may as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---
Someone needs to post that to Simone Anderson STAT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.