Sophie Guidolin #20 Pixie and her 4 healthy kids get the flick because she's found her next wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her feet are placed far too out for hip thrusts, she hasn't got a friggin clue

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again… baby gurl is a disaster 🍆🧚‍♀️🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What fall? Wtf 😂
Trying to get likes and stay relevant with a fake fall in the pool where no one fell. Staging pics, so sad. How old is she 15?
---
Can sort of see the scar but could be from her old c section with the twins
😂 this bottoms accentuate her ass badly….
---
The way Loaf wears her bikinis are funny 😂

The front of the bikini is already big and she put it really far up. Yes It is interesting.

She is a lot quiet at her LA trip for someone that was struggling a month ago to do basic tasks like brushing her hair.

She said is a work trip but I bet she paid to be there and will use the time she is there to do some pics for the brands she works with and say that was the reason she went there.
6 weeks ago she couldn’t stand ‘water on her face’ now she’s wearing a nappy & fake frolicking in a pool with 20 somethings.
She’s incomprehensible.

Reactions: 11
Everywhere Loaf goes Michael the new boy toy is near her. I doubt that there isn’t anything going on there.

I noticed they are going hard on the Tequila. I hope someone gets really trashed and feed us with some awkward pictures hahaha

Don’t we just love how loaf goes from unable to get out of bed…not able to wash my face to travelling to the another side of the world for a weekend of partying?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she and her staff got work visa's since they are over there 'shooting campaigns'.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she and her staff got work visa's since they are over there 'shooting campaigns'.
I really really hope if she even dares to claim this trip as a tax deduction that it’s rejected!!!! It’s a slap in the face to everyone who works hard and still can’t afford to go on holidays!! 😡
I said it before and I’ll say it again - how convenient that she’s not 36 weeks pregnant!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So is this FUBZZ with his arm around her .. not the Kettle?
No one else touching and her body language is saying get your arm off me :LOL: and is that a vein down her arm?

I still think this is a good thread title
Sophie Guidolin #21 - Snake Has gone to Coachella with the Kettle but Tattle has the Tea for Eternitea

Attachments

No one else touching and her body language is saying get your arm off me :LOL: and is that a vein down her arm?

Sophie Guidolin #21 - Snake Has gone to Coachella with the Kettle but Tattle has the Tea for Eternitea
The girl in the middle looks so uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Fubzz is the one kneeling with Tatts. Kettle is next to loaf

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.