Sophie Guidolin #20 Pixie and her 4 healthy kids get the flick because she's found her next wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie Guidolin - here we go. Another man, another thread.

Mod edit please create threads in the same forum as all the others and report when opening so the last one can be close.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s getting absolutely mauled on the influencer updates posts.
they all getting blocked by SG 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Love that she’s trying to defend herself atm yet won’t deny the new 🍆
Also, loaf, we know you purposely posted photos with Kai that were provocative because you want attention, no matter the type it is.

Don’t act like you’re shocked that people found those pics weird. You knew they would, and I dont care what people say, but watching a film in bed with your 16 year old shirtless son spooning you is not a “cute/loving mother-son relationship”. It’s wrong.
There’s nothing wrong watching a movie in bed with your son if he’s next to you, but for you to post a pic like that (amongst others leading up to it with sexual innuendo in the blurb of each pic/post) is why we all think it’s fucked up.

Reactions: 31
Meanwhile in Tea Time on FB she has the wool pulled over everyone's eyes, and if you dare disagree then it's claimed to be misogyny 🤦🏽‍♀️
This is actually shocking how are people so dumb!?
Why is it always the women who are the most batshit insane who ~dont waste energy with gossip~
Who cares about the trail of emotional destruction ~let her live laugh love, hun, good vibes only~
If this was a man behaving badly I bet they'd have a different opinion, which sounds more like misandry to me.
---
Must need money… flogging adverts again.
While the engagement is high flog the ads

Reactions: 19
I hope Kai got his fill of quality time with his mum because he is back to being on the bottom of her list of priorities.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Ok sooo who’s going to send Michael to Tattle and give him the heads up that she’s a murderer??
Nahhh if he is a social media user in those circles he would have surely come across the articles… there is no way people wouldn’t have been alert to her antics by now… he is just wanting a piece of pancake.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Any guy who would get into a relationship with a married woman, who was pregnant 5 minutes ago, yet still doesn’t have full custody of any of her 4 living kids … deserves what he gets.

Reactions: 32
105DE265-672E-4870-9890-6E7D7D02BD04.jpeg

The narcissist in loaf is showing strong here, imagine being “friends” with someone who speaks to you this way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She is so deluded and unwell to think that the problem might be her when this has been highlighted before (even if it was the daily mail). People find it weird when you pose with your son like that. It looks weird. It is weird. It’s inappropriate and wrong. I feel sick for the long term outcomes of her children. Why do people like her never have to be accountable. It grinds my GEARS.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.