Sophie Guidolin #20 Pixie and her 4 healthy kids get the flick because she's found her next wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to lie like that. It’s so odd! No shame in just hanging with a new friend or even an old friend that you didn’t have much to do with but now do. They clearly never hung out before this. Same with Andy. She’s so bloody weird about times. Literally no one gives a duck loaf just tell the truth!
And why don’t her friends call her on this.

Reactions: 17
Dr A's Fiji pics look like they're just happy holiday snaps. No more posed, filtered influencer-esque pics for the gram. Just snap of holidays with his friends ❤
---
I imagine that whilst earlier this year would have been such a difficult time, his life has become a whole lot easier. Just living life and making memories, without the lies and tit show that 🍞 brings

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sophie doing what she does best - getting her ass out and looking awkward AF 😂
That’s Brie.
wonder how her husband feels about the accommodation situation while he is at home with their toddler.
---
Looks like his teeth came straight from Papis dental clinic…
I’ll disagree there. Has anyone looked at the amazing work Andy does? Let’s also remember the dentist does the prep work a computer creates the look and a lab tech creates the veneers that the client selects from. It is 100% the client that selects colour and shape.
speaking from experience here with my own cosmetic dental journey.My dentist did such a good job nobody knows.

Reactions: 14
That’s Brie.
wonder how her husband feels about the accommodation situation while he is at home with their toddler.
---

I’ll disagree there. Has anyone looked at the amazing work Andy does? Let’s also remember the dentist does the prep work a computer creates the look and a lab tech creates the veneers that the client selects from. It is 100% the client that selects colour and shape.
speaking from experience here with my own cosmetic dental journey.My dentist did such a good job nobody knows.
Definitely there are some cosmetic dentists / ceramicists who do better than others.

Reactions: 3
Why does she feel the need to lie like that. It’s so odd! No shame in just hanging with a new friend or even an old friend that you didn’t have much to do with but now do. They clearly never hung out before this.
It makes her sound more special. Makes the friendship sound special and super intense. Narcissists have the best of everything - everything is super special and better than everyone else's.

Her relationship with Andrew was better because of their 10+ years friendship. Except it wasn't lol.

When she talks about her and Nathan knowing each other and being married so long (even though it's clearly untrue) it makes her relationships sound deeper and more connected. Also narcs usually end up believing their version of events. They rewrite the history in their mind and believe their lies wholeheartedly. That's why everyone else becomes the problem

Reactions: 14
Also by saying they’ve been friends for 20 years she’s trying to convince us that not all her friends have left her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she feel the need to lie like that. It’s so odd! No shame in just hanging with a new friend or even an old friend that you didn’t have much to do with but now do. They clearly never hung out before this. Same with Andy. She’s so bloody weird about times. Literally no one gives a duck loaf just tell the truth!
And why don’t her friends call her on this.
She doesn’t have any friends left to call her out on this tit, only paid employees who won’t risk their jobs 🤣

Reactions: 7
Her new picture displays one of those belt skirts she was complaining about on a recent shopping trip. Funny that! Coachella been in the works since her robotic daily tasks it seems…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her new picture displays one of those belt skirts she was complaining about on a recent shopping trip. Funny that! Coachella been in the works since her robotic daily tasks it seems…
I’m actually shocked that she’s covering up the top half.

Reactions: 7
What the duck is she doing in that last photo 🤣 it looks like she’s swallowed her neck into her body. I’d love to be a fly on the wall at this place, wonder which guys 🍆 she’s hopping on… probably all of them. I know Kettle was assumed but why rule out the others. We do know our sloppy soph quite well after all.
it’s not Sophie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.