Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think people need to read the wiki and catch up on threads before commenting about the MT otherwise the conversation just goes in circles.

Yes what she’s accused of is unbelievable at face value but when reading the timelines and mismatched events from loaf herself it actually becomes more likely to have happened than not.

We aren’t some evil bullies with too much time on our hands. Seems we are in fact people with morals and are giving a voice to a lost baby who never had one at the hands of her “mother”

We as a group have grieved the loss of pixie more than loaf

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

santababy

Chatty Member
My title for the next thread is…

please read the wiki before making a comment if you’re a new to this thread - Sophie g 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

notyourbot

Huge cringe. Imagine terminating your pregnancy / loosing your baby and the week you were to be about 32 weeks when you should be having your baby shower and enjoying the last few weeks on a baby moon in Fiji with your new husband, yourre instead hanging out with 20 somethings going to Coachella paying people to be your friends and soft launching your new squeeze in Palm Springs and trying to call it a work trip whilst simultaneously enjoying unrestricted parenting again by dumping your kids.
She really needs to put the phone down and work on herself and take some stock of where she’s got herself in life when all your close friends ditch you because you’re a vile human.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Just for future its meant to be under Influencers - she has always been under there
You also need to report the other thread so the mods close it
Can we just move on from this? She hasn’t always been under influencers, she was under Health Instagrammers up until only a few months ago when someone changed her to Influencers. I made a mistake last thread and put her back under Health Instagrammers (and apologised to you because you seemed hung up on it) but couldn’t report it to have it moved. It looks like this one is back under Influencers. Can this please be the end of the posts about what heading it’s under?
---
I actually think it's because half those tea time girls are thick as shit and can only relate to the high school drama posts on there.
I only joined the page for the SG tea but now they seem to all side with her I think I’m ready to leave. My FB feed is now filled with ‘I had a fight with my boyfriend, what should I do?’, ‘My friends didn’t invite me somewhere, what should I do?’, ‘My boyfriend broke up with me, what should I do?’. I reckon 90% of that page is 18 year old girls with absolutely no life experience and I’m way too old for their shit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Complex trauma - fuck me, she just gets better and better.
The only part of your life that’s had complex trauma is your plasticised face, Loaf.

if anyone has had anything close to complex trauma it’s your husband, who sat on a plane for 20 hours to get home to a viable baby that you aborted in a hissy fit. You are a monster and to see you flaunting your lifestyle and ‘stuff’ is nauseating.
No shit. I’ve pondered how those couple of days must have been for him, and the girls.
Trying to create some semblance of a normal experience for his kids in the midst of all of that chaos she was creating and to then open up his phone to see that horrifying photo of his tiny child, discolored skin, lying dead in a bassinette.
And then having to endure the long flight home with that image in his head and attempting to process the absolute depths of her sadism that she would not only kill that child to spite him but would then make that photo public as a way to bring him to his knees. It must have been so traumatic. I’m sure it will be for quite a while.
She is one viscous, depraved bitch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

DJSezBot_

What kind of sociopath is off to coachella only 3 months after her baby died

She’s not human.

Reactions: 44

robbolife

Chatty Member
*months of no exercise? We literally saw you exercise during pregnancy and weeks after
*HG complications? - no one hangs out on a house boat with HG
*c-section? - you don’t hip thrust 130kg weeks later, do ice baths etc after major abdo surgery
*grieving? - the loss of being a rich trophy wife and that’s about it

lies, lies and more lies

Attachments

Reactions: 44

clawhands

On the Daily Mail article she denies they are romantically involved and said he’s a long term friend. A long term friend she’s just started following on instagram 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
Complex trauma - fuck me, she just gets better and better.
The only part of your life that’s had complex trauma is your plasticised face, Loaf.

if anyone has had anything close to complex trauma it’s your husband, who sat on a plane for 20 hours to get home to a viable baby that you aborted in a hissy fit. You are a monster and to see you flaunting your lifestyle and ‘stuff’ is nauseating.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
This one is way out in front from every other thread title suggestion with 52 likes:
View attachment 2118649
I don’t want to be a bore, but do you think it’s a good idea to put Bev’s name on the title? Just thinking if there is a court case or anything… would hate for it to come back on Bev herself or the family. From what we’ve seen, the entire family has been above all the drama. I think it would be wise to keep her name from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

BS DETECTOR

Chatty Member
Just wanted to let everyone know I’ve purchased my daughters hair brushes after seeing Sophie’s story (have used them before and they are good!) I did NOT use her discount code and paid the extra 15% because fuck you Loaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Triceratops

Sophie Guidolin #21 - Coachella on a "work trip", so manic she can't settle. We're waiting for the tea Loaf, will you pop on the Kettle?
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

notyourbot

More evidence it was a MT!!! If Pixie truly was a SB she wouldn’t be off partying on the other side of the world with the due date so close - she’d be home surrounded by family for support to get through the next few weeks! 😡
from my own experience having a stillborn I was due around Christmas time and the thought of facing ANYONE my family included was killing me so I planned a SOLO trip to NZ and lots of activities and in fairness I was at the end of a long rope where I didn’t care if I died on the trip, I was doing all stupid reckless extreme sports in the hope maybe one would fail 😔 but what I certainly wasn’t doing was partying it up. I spent that entire trip solo with my own thoughts and Christmas Day on my own was absolutely horrible. I survived the trip and came back to a new niece and nephew but grateful I hadn’t died. Just thought I’d add a perspective that whilst going on a holiday should not be frowned it’s the partying and attending coachella whicb I think people are taking issue with in case any of her Stans want to defend her BS
---
Bev hitting the nail on the head….

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41