Sophie Guidolin #20 Pixie and her 4 healthy kids get the flick because she's found her next wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fubzz is the one kneeling with Tatts. Kettle is next to loaf
He's gross. So maybe they are having a fling or had a one nighter the other week and she doesn't want it shown on socials
But he's keen thats for sure
She looks uncomfortable that's for sure - whatever the reason!

Reactions: 2
Oh ffs , thought I would have a looksy at her tik tok to see if she had posted . Jeeeeesus this woman is filth. You’re welcome … for the laugh 😂
Apparently her eyes go from blue to green haha
The active wear video is all shades of weird ( the spinning )????
she could have floated to Coachella with those lips in the black dress.
Desperate times loafy

What’s the deal with comments turned off her latest photo? Doesn’t she want everyone telling her how great she looks and to profess their jealousy of her awesome life?

It’s clear as day loaf reads here but unfortunately due to her mental health disorder of NPD, she is unable to admit any wrongdoing or self reflect. She’s always the victim and superior, at the same time.

shes a bleeping mess.

Reactions: 10
She has turned off comments because that means she doesn't have to seen how unpopular she is with only a few people commenting
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only care about the end of coachella when everyone is drunk af and do stupid things and post online without realising.
---
Good to see the toe (even in boots) doesn’t get any time off. This outfit….. seriously 🤮
Wow she does have low self esteem to the point that she needs to be almost naked to get attention. The other 20 something girls all dressed better than the sugar mamma loaf.

OMG all I see in these pictures is Funzz teeth. Those veneers are bright they can be seen from far away and they don’t look good.
If anyone lose him in the dark they can just ask him to smile and they will find him in a heart beat.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She may as well have gone naked, cut to the chase. Slutty witch.

Also, there's no way on God's green earth that her latest man toy isn't more attracted to the same sex. No way.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good to see the toe (even in boots) doesn’t get any time off. This outfit….. seriously 🤮
She has bigger shoulders than the blokes. Kettle looks like an absolute fuckwit. They deserve each other.
Dr is having a lovely time in Fiji with his daughter and friends and this witch is looking ancient(even though she not actually much older) with a bunch of paid friends. Absolutely pathetic. The girls are struggling to even pretend to make it look like they have having fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously just going back to this again The look on her face :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
And yes people this is why the majority of tattlers do not believe she had a C sect.. and she was doing this weeks ago as well in her home town gym.
---
We need to create a new thread. I will happily do it but are you guys good with the thread title I suggested? or do you want something else
Oh wait
Guyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssss 🚀

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Seriously just going back to this again The look on her face :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
And yes people this is why the majority of tattlers do not believe she had a C sect.. and she was doing this weeks ago as well in her home town gym.
---
We need to create a new thread. I will happily do it but are you guys good with the thread title I suggested? or do you want something else
Oh wait
Guyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssss 🚀
This one is way out in front from every other thread title suggestion with 52 likes:
2DBE9137-4A7E-4D0A-9AC9-B67CE8FA4F9A.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.