Sophie Guidolin #20 Pixie and her 4 healthy kids get the flick because she's found her next wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone here went to school with Loafie maybe they could confirm if spread em sophie and this gent went to school together
Well he trumps Dr A, she only knew him for 10+ years…. Now she is pulling the big guns that have been around 20+ years yet her online presence has been the last 11/12 years and this (much like Dr A) literally is the first time any follower has seen him with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't wait for the next husband that she's known for 30+ years!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳 11.11.23

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
20+ years of friendship, that means the Dr will know him well and know him as a close friend of Loafie’s . Bev can you ask Andrew if he knows him and give us a 🌸 if he DOES NOT .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gets his hair cut by Loafie’s cousin. They probably have known each other for many years but the friendship and overseas part? Nah sis, I went through his pics and not a single one featured Loaf including his many many overseas trips that he posted. She has also only liked a very small handful of his pics from July last year. Such great fraaaannnddsss.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
She’s most likely put the 20 years of friendship there so the daily mail etc doesn’t report that hers her new 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok Loaf , here’s one for you , make a collage of yourself and your mate you have been close friends with . A pic from all the years and all the overseas trips you have done TOGETHER

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sophie doing what she does best - getting her ass out and looking awkward AF 😂
What the duck is she doing in that last photo 🤣 it looks like she’s swallowed her neck into her body. I’d love to be a fly on the wall at this place, wonder which guys 🍆 she’s hopping on… probably all of them. I know Kettle was assumed but why rule out the others. We do know our sloppy soph quite well after all.

Reactions: 4
I have literally never seen that guy before especially on her overseas holidays. I think I remember him later on when she was with Dr A but that’s it, 20 years 🙄

Reactions: 4
Sophie doing what she does best - getting her ass out and looking awkward AF 😂
That’s one of her 20 something employees and her new bestieeeeee gurls 🫶🏻🚀🌴

I have questions though - what on earth qualifies any of these to take photos for a shoot? Are any of them actual photographers or just really good at Facetune and picking music samples for the suggested Insta playlists?? I think case of - have camera, will shoot, won’t ask questions, take Sophie’s money and never to be heard of again after this trip???

Reactions: 12
The invisalign has also disappeared, the mentioning of the teef gave me flashbacks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.